OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - Who's Autographs Have You Got?
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Who's Autographs Have You Got?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » SAW Props, Wardrobe, and Autographs View previous topic
View next topic
Who's Autographs Have You Got?
fenambo
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Yeah. Raybin claimed they were swamped. I won a Saw 5 ticket in that contest they had last year, lol. I can't wait for the new contests. ^_^
Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tim
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Here are the items I've gotten this month:
(3) Saw V 1st screening tickets

Saw VI script autographed by Shawnee Smith and Samantha Lemole

A rope that tied Lynn to the wheelchair

Saw VI DVD autographed by Shawnee Smith

The Lab Tech's (Sachie) shirt and pants

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
fenambo
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Very nice! I was wondering who was going to get the shirt and pants. Smile ^_^
Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tim
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
fenambo wrote:
Very nice! I was wondering who was going to get the shirt and pants. Smile ^_^

lol Laughing Yeah I figured not a lot of people would bid on it, so I figured what the hell. I got the vest too, but it hasn't come in yet. I just received an autographed pic of Scott Patterson today and I'll post a pic of it later.
Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
fenambo
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
How in the bloody hell did you get a Scott Patterson autograph? I've been after one of those for the past few years! **, I wish I were that good at ebay. I always lose during the final second. I guess I'm not quick enough or something. Sad I've been looking for a Saw 4 script. I can't find any. Raybin doesn't have any right now. ^_^
Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:21 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tim
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
fenambo wrote:
How in the bloody hell did you get a Scott Patterson autograph? I've been after one of those for the past few years! **, I wish I were that good at ebay. I always lose during the final second. I guess I'm not quick enough or something. Sad I've been looking for a Saw 4 script. I can't find any. Raybin doesn't have any right now. ^_^

It's not a Raybin item, but it came from a place called CO_Autographs. They had it listed for $15.00 and won it for $16. I've seen one before, but was scared to get it, because I didn't know who they were, but I looked them up and they were legit, so I got this one. They didn't have one their website, but if I come across another one I'll definitly give you a heads up on it.

I've seen a few IV scripts here and there on eBay. I'll let you know when I see another one. I'm trying to get other scripts as well. I don't have II, III, V.
Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
fenambo
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
That's cool! Thanks a lot! I have 3, 5, and 6. ^_^
Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
fenambo
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:16 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tim
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
fenambo wrote:

No problem. Wink Here's the autographed pic. Sorry the lighting is kinda bad. Sad

Oh yeah, here are 2 vids I made about my stuff. There are a couple of items that turned out dark after I upload the vids to YouTube, but I'm going to make another one to show them in better light and also add the new stuff I've gotten since I made the vids. The video quality isn't the greatest either Sad
Saw Props: Part 1
Saw Props: Part 2

Here are 2 pics I have of 2 of the items that are hard to see in the vid (Part 2)
Adam's Dead Corpse Padlock from Saw II in display case:

Dr. Gordon's Shackle, Padlocks, and Keys in display case:

Both cases have a mirror backing.
Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
fenambo
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
0_0 WOW! Those are totally awesome! I REALLY need some display cases for my stuff. I don't know where to purchase them though. Are they expensive? ^_^
Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tim
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
fenambo wrote:
0_0 WOW! Those are totally awesome! I REALLY need some display cases for my stuff. I don't know where to purchase them though. Are they expensive? ^_^

I got the cases and shadow boxes from a craft store (a store called Michael's, I don't know how spread out through the US they're, but I think just about any craft store should have them). They weren't expensive at all. The display case for the single padlock is just a baseball case that I put some foam and fabric in the base and the shackle one is a football case I did the same. The shadow boxes are relatively cheap as well. The display cases were about $10-$25 and I've seen more expensive ones. The shadow boxes were about the same price. Some of the shadow boxes I put black felt in the back to cover the cardboard backing. Nothing in the cases/shadow boxes are held in place permanently. I could take them out at any point if I wanted to. If you watched the vids, the gag, the tickets/DVD, and the tape/string/glass are in shadow boxes used for butterfly collectors and the thick foam in the case just holds the items up against the glass so they don't move. The items like the chain, hook, syringe, IV bag are tied through the case with fishing string. Once it's in the case, the fishing is so small and transparent, it just looks like they're just floating in the box. The tile/toilet piece box I bought from someone that already had them in a case and had them held in place with velco (which I prefer not to use, because I don't want it to damage the items), but I just left them that way. All my frames for my autographed pics I got from a place called Hobby Lobby for $10 each.

Sorry I know I kinda rambled on there, but if you got any questions about framing anything or need any ideas, just feel free to ask.

P.S. I finally got the techie's vest the other day, so I finally got a complete outfit (so far anyway Smile).
Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
fenambo
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Awesome!! Thanks for the info! ^_^
Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
fenambo
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Saw 2 autographed Shawnee Smith photo. I won in the contest. ^_^

Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tim
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
That's pretty sweet man. Cool
Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
fenambo
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Thanks. I purchased 4 Saw items the other day. Here is the list of what I bought. ^_^

1-Seth photo used in Saw 5 that Strahm held.
2-Jigsaw puzzle piece photo used in Saw 6 during the tech lab scene.
3-Personalized autographed Costas Mandylor Saw 6 photo.
4-Costas Mandylor autographed Hoffman mail used in Saw 5.
Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » SAW Props, Wardrobe, and Autographs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: