OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - Who's Autographs Have You Got?
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Who's Autographs Have You Got?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » SAW Props, Wardrobe, and Autographs View previous topic
View next topic
Who's Autographs Have You Got?
Tim
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
fenambo wrote:
Thanks. I purchased 4 Saw items the other day. Here is the list of what I bought. ^_^

1-Seth photo used in Saw 5 that Strahm held.
2-Jigsaw puzzle piece photo used in Saw 6 during the tech lab scene.
3-Personalized autographed Costas Mandylor Saw 6 photo.
4-Costas Mandylor autographed Hoffman mail used in Saw 5.

Pretty cool stuff. I won a needle pit syringe w/ needle that was autographed by Shawnee Smith a few days ago, but it hasn't arrived yet. I hope to have it by the end of this week. I have a safety syringe like the one you have as well.
Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
fenambo
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Oh that's awesome! I'll be sure to post my pictures on here as soon as my stuff arrives. Smile ^_^
Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tim
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
My autographed syringe finally came today! Smile I'll have to post a pic of it as soon as my camera finishes charging. It's really cool looking. It's painted all bloody and used and it's one of the rare syringes that has the metal needle tip. It was used either stuck in Amanda's clothes or one of the ones pulled out of her arm by Daniel.
Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
fenambo
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
That is SO bad **!! ^_^
Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:05 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
fenambo
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
My newest ones. Smile Oh, hey Tim I didn't tell you what I discovered about my Saw 3 script. Inside I found hand written notes by Tobin Bell and two other people!! I was like 0_0. Lol. It was one of the first props I ordered and I paid no attention to the entire thing until I reread it. Lol. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow. ^_^

My personalized autographed Costas Manylor photo. (my favorite one now)

Saw 6 photo used in Tech Lab.

Saw 5 Costas Mandylor autographed envelope used in Hoffman's office.

Saw 5 photo Strahm used during his investigation.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:28 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tim
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
fenambo wrote:
My newest ones. Smile Oh, hey Tim I didn't tell you what I discovered about my Saw 3 script. Inside I found hand written notes by Tobin Bell and two other people!! I was like 0_0. Lol. It was one of the first props I ordered and I paid no attention to the entire thing until I reread it. Lol. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow. ^_^

My personalized autographed Costas Manylor photo. (my favorite one now)

Saw 6 photo used in Tech Lab.

Saw 5 Costas Mandylor autographed envelope used in Hoffman's office.

Saw 5 photo Strahm used during his investigation.

Thats pretty cool stuff. Here is the Techie's vest and the syringe:
Techie Vest:

Autograghed Syringe:

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
fenambo
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
That is SO cool! What's the syringe made of? Is it sharp? How much did all of that cost you? ^_^
Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tim
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
fenambo wrote:
That is SO cool! What's the syringe made of? Is it sharp? How much did all of that cost you? ^_^

It's exactly like the one without the needle that you and I have, it's just painted differently. The needle is the real one, they just cut the tip off so it wasn't sharp. If you took it jammed it hard enough it would still stab someone. It was about $80 w/shipping. I saw a guy on eBay that had 9 of them all autographed and he was wanting $400 a piece, not all 9.
Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
fenambo
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Wow. Yeah I bet you could stab someone lol. Some guy on yourprops.com wanted $300 for an autographed Saw 4 script. I told him that I didn't pay more then $40 for any of mine. Hell I even have the Saw 3 script with Tobin Bell and 3 other people's hand writing in it! I told that guy to ** off. Lol. ^_^
Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HoffWoman
Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Tim

That syringe is so awesome. Very cool.

I'm totally jealous!! Wink
Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tim
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
fenambo wrote:
Wow. Yeah I bet you could stab someone lol. Some guy on yourprops.com wanted $300 for an autographed Saw 4 script. I told him that I didn't pay more then $40 for any of mine. Hell I even have the Saw 3 script with Tobin Bell and 3 other people's hand writing in it! I told that guy to ** off. Lol. ^_^

Yeah some people think that they can get a lot of money for some of the items that there are plenty of them out there. I can understand for some of the big, one-of-a-kind items, but nothing like a script. The Saw III script you have I could see maybe $100 just on the sole fact that Tobin Bell autographed it. There's a guy/girl on eBay right now trying to sell Addy's Hero gag (which there was more than one) for $300. I saw those before and I think the most it sold for from Raybin was $150.

HoffWoman wrote:
Tim

That syringe is so awesome. Very cool.

I'm totally jealous!! Wink

Thanks! Wink You can go to YourProps.com and check out a lot of mine and fenambo's props that aren't in the thread. My user name is TJames1984 and fenambo's is of course fenambo.

Here are our direct links to YourProps:
Tim's props
fenambo's props
Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
fenambo
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Yeah. It's not techincally autographed. Tobin Bell and 2 other people just wrote their ideas about certain scenes of the script. All of the Tobin Bell writings are next to some of Jigsaw's greatest lines. I'm not sure who else wrote in the script, but I know for a fact one of them is Tobin.

Thanks for linking my page on here! That was nice of you. Again, the next time I'm free I'll take pictures of all of the writings on my Saw 3 script. I think you'll find them interesting. Smile ^_^
Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:58 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tim
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
I got a couple of new things in the past month:
I got an autographed pic of Megan Good from Saw V. (sorry forgot to take a pic of it Sad)
Debbie's (Caroline Cave) outfit from the Steam Trap in Saw VI (Before she goes through it):

I got bored too and took pics of some of the stuff I currently have displayed in my room. I'm still working on displaying some others. I'm framing them myself instead of having to pay for it.

The flash is bad in some of them and I didn't realize the finger smudges either LOL Laughing
Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
Tim
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Hey fenambo. I found this on eBay and I knew you'd be interested. I just found it and it has 2 days left on it so I hope you see it in time. Wink
Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
Tim
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
I just got this today:
"Danica's" Frozen Feet used in Freezer in Saw III.

I'm waiting to get Jigsaw's Death Pillow in the mail now.
EDIT: Just got it in the mail:

Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » SAW Props, Wardrobe, and Autographs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: