OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - Saw 8 confirmed?
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Saw 8 confirmed?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » SAW 3D - THE 7TH "SAW" MOVIE View previous topic
View next topic
Saw 8 confirmed?
Saw8
New User

Post Saw 8 confirmed? Reply with quote
I think it will happen, but not next year.

http://screenrant.com/saw-8-movie-sandy-72357/
Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
jonnyk189
Veteran

Post Reply with quote
i could only hope there will b a saw 8, that would be awesome
Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
BlackWinterDay
Expert

Post Reply with quote
I take pride in the fact that you can't kill this series.
Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:29 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
whitneyjp
Regular

Post Reply with quote
that would be epic. I will continue to be a loyal saw fan even if they make 25 more movies. best ** movies ever!!
Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
BlackWinterDay
Expert

Post Reply with quote
whitneyjp wrote:
that would be epic. I will continue to be a loyal saw fan even if they make 25 more movies. best ** movies ever!!

hate to admit it but i'm the same, no matter how bad it gets.
Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Terrain
Expert

Post Reply with quote
There must be Saw-8 and conferention with fans and writors about the unanswered questions. They must know what we want.
Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jcleary
Veteran

Post Reply with quote
I love this quote from the link.

"It seems that the seventh entry in the franchise, Saw 3D, may not be the last movie that concerns the wacky adventures of Jigsaw and his master plan – which, at this point, is so ludicrously complicated that it makes the schematics of the psychological heist in Inception or the plot of Lost seem like child’s play in comparison."
Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
BlackWinterDay
Expert

Post Reply with quote
jcleary wrote:
I love this quote from the link.

"It seems that the seventh entry in the franchise, Saw 3D, may not be the last movie that concerns the wacky adventures of Jigsaw and his master plan – which, at this point, is so ludicrously complicated that it makes the schematics of the psychological heist in Inception or the plot of Lost seem like child’s play in comparison."

This. Very Happy
Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:14 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SAWDeMon55
Elite Veteran

Post Reply with quote
I effin loved SAW 3D, I really hope they do have a SAW VIII cuz I will be there to see it. I know it will be good just like the last 7 films. They will have to think of a clever plot to make the story move forward.
Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:15 am View user's profile Send private message
Dr. G's Protege
New User

Post **SPOILERS** Reply with quote
there has to be a saw 8. I mean, they've easily left it open for development.
Hoffman is left alice in the bathroom ... He was attack with three assailants - one was Dr. G and the other two are unknown. Plus, whats on the rest of the tape that Jill left Dr. G with johns message?

Unless it showed that someone dies or is dead - we should know by now NOT to assume that they are deceased.. We should have learnt this by now.

I sit and hope..
Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:44 am View user's profile Send private message
Kieran
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
If they do do it I think they will face unbelievable backlash from the press and general public as this has been heavily marketed as the end.

I would however like a 8th film if they brought Dr G back as a main player and they didnt kill off every single person in the games and they brought back as many older characters in some way as possible. There feels sometimes like their is a bit of a divide, no one from the early movies has lived past four, save for Jill and Hoffman and so they had to introduce new people in 5 to carry it on and be killed off in the next movie.
Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:05 am View user's profile Send private message
TOXIKITTY
Veteran

Post Reply with quote
I'd love it if they came back saying "well that was the END.. but how did it BEGIN?" and just take us right back to the start filling in all the gaps. That's all I'd want. Nothing that follows on from Hoffman in the bathroom. I think that's a nice cliffhanger. But the GAPS!!
Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:17 am View user's profile Send private message
the666thmessiah
Veteran

Post Reply with quote
TOXIKITTY wrote:
I'd love it if they came back saying "well that was the END.. but how did it BEGIN?" and just take us right back to the start filling in all the gaps. That's all I'd want. Nothing that follows on from Hoffman in the bathroom. I think that's a nice cliffhanger. But the GAPS!!

This ^.. no more real story regarding the continuation of the legacy; more a film that fills the gaps; hopefully vindicating amanda, showing more of Dr Gordon's recruitment/involvement.. and it could ultimately lead up to who the two other pig maskers were who captured hoffman (would be an awsome twist if it was amanda and daniel)
Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:14 am View user's profile Send private message
Deamos

Post Reply with quote
I love Saw, seen it every opening day, but making another one would be too much, it'd make this whole "The Final Chapter" business seem like they built hype just to make sales, it's good as it is and i think they really finished it well, i think they should make it into a huge box set with all extras in a cool billy doll box with deleted scenes, endings, bloopers and such and just leave it as it is now.
Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:18 am View user's profile Send private message
whitneyjp
Regular

Post Reply with quote
well when VI came out didn't they sort of make us think it was the end by saying "it's not over till it's over" and stuff like that? people thought it might be the last one but obviously it wasn't. I think nobody really takes the "final chapter" stuff that seriously from the Saw people. I dunno. I just want to see more Hoffman haha I love him.
Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » SAW 3D - THE 7TH "SAW" MOVIE
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: