OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - What trap/ test would you hate the most to be in?
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
What trap/ test would you hate the most to be in?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World View previous topic
View next topic
What trap/ test would you hate the most to be in?
Andserkiel

Post What trap/ test would you hate the most to be in? Reply with quote
There's quite a lot of trap threads but I haven't seen this covered yet.

Out of all the traps so far what would be the one you would least want to be in?
A lot of people I've spoken to say The Rack but I think you guys might have some surprising answers. As it's not necessarily the most painful people choose.

Myself personally it's the Freezer Room. Yeah the body goes numb after a while but to me that would be torture. I hate the cold and the thought of being naked in an industrial freezer is bad enough but to them be sprayed with cold water also? *shudders*
Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
MikeL

Post Reply with quote
yeah, the same, the freezer room... hate cold temperatures... and being naked = worst!
Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:01 am View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
Regular

Post Reply with quote
Wow this is hard, because they're all horrible for various reasons.

The most I could give reason for would have to be The Needle Pit, The Reverse Beartrap, The Bathroom & The Pig Vat.

Needle Pit because I hate needles.
Reverse Beartrap because, well you'd just freak out with that on your head.
Bathroom because of the only solution is sawing your foot off.
& The Pig Vat because that is disgusting.

I think I'd mostly be afraid of The Bathroom situation, though.
Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
Khashoggi
Expert

Post Reply with quote
I relaly dont like the trap in the first movie with the guy covered in that flamable goop and having to walk around on broken glass BARE FOOT, carrying a tiny litte candle trying to get the code to get out! that would NOT BE COOL! lol

Also, the RBT is a very scary idea... I think anyone put in that situation would just panic big time!!

Erm...The one with your hair trapped in the gears and it ripping your scalp off!!! *sick*

And finally, getting crushed by the walls like Strahm at the end of Saw V - EEEEW!!
Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:55 am View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
Regular

Post Reply with quote
aha they're all just horrible aren't they, think there should be a topic called "Which trap would you LEAST mind being in", now that would be hard.
Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
Andserkiel

Post Reply with quote
Carnage wrote:
aha they're all just horrible aren't they, think there should be a topic called "Which trap would you LEAST mind being in", now that would be hard.

Haha true!
Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
Ayla
Elite Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Yeahhhhh none of them are particularly fun. I think the most terrifying to me would be . . . crap, I'm listing off all of them in my head.

Um . . . well, even if the Pendulum trap wasn't rigged, that one is just horrible. And the bedroom trap.

The one I'd least mind being in would be . . .the Angel I think because it requires a short sharp action. It will burn but compared to the others . . . I'd sooner have a burnt hand. Also this is assuming the trap wasn't rigged.
Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
Regular

Post Reply with quote
Quote:
The one I'd least mind being in would be . . .the Angel I think because it requires a short sharp action. It will burn but compared to the others . . . I'd sooner have a burnt hand. Also this is assuming the trap wasn't rigged.

Yeah, if it wasn't rigged ofc, i'd probably pick that one too, the thought of acid scares me but yeah, putting your hand in and pulling it out so your hand is burnt at the end seems like little psychical effect compared to every other trap I can think of.
Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
Mrs Kramer
Extreme Veteran

Post Worst trap, other traps Reply with quote
Before telling the trap I would least like to be in, I would like to comment on some of the other traps:

Hair trapped in machine: Why didn't Rigg just shoot her hair to cut it off? Or why didn't she tell Rigg about the hidden knife so he could cut it? I know that the tape told her that he would arrest her, but if your scalp was being pulled off, wouldn't you forget about that and tell him something that could help you?

Needle Pit: Did Amanda have any suspicion that she might end up in the pit? Personally, I don't think so because otherwise she wouldn't have gone barefoot.

Reverse beartrap: Easiest trap to escape, despite the horrible outcome if you fail. All Amanda had to do was kill someone who was already drugged and helpless. So you could get out easy enough if you are the kind of person who can ignore the sanctity of some other person's life.

Bathroom trap: Someone pointed out that you had to saw your foot off to get out. But why didn't they try to saw through the rusty pipes they were chained to? I would think that a brand new saw (which is what they looked like to me) would cut easily through a rusty pipe, plus the pipe is hollow so that there would be very little to cut compared to cutting the chain or one's foot.

Although I agree that the Safe trap is a nasty one, I agree with Khashoggi that Agent Strahm's fate is the worst of all. To be crushed to death, knowing what is coming and having no way to escape is horrific. Although the nail bombs in Saw V would be a nasty way to go, although a more quick death than what Strahm had.
Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:33 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Carnage
Regular

Post Reply with quote
Quote:
Hair trapped in machine: Why didn't Rigg just shoot her hair to cut it off?

I said exactly the same thing when I first watched it. That's what I would have tried to do, considering the hair was all bound in a tight formation so if you shot at it, it probably would have worked.

Quote:
Bathroom trap: Someone pointed out that you had to saw your foot off to get out. But why didn't they try to saw through the rusty pipes they were chained to?

I thought this too, or I would have attempted to use the gun to shoot at the chain, assuming it could be reached with effort. But all of this aside, if I woke up in that situation, compared to the others, I think I'd personally still freak out the most.
Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:34 am View user's profile Send private message
Mrs Kramer
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Carnage"]
Quote:
But all of this aside, if I woke up in that situation, compared to the others, I think I'd personally still freak out the most.

I am sure that most people would freak out and that is probably something that Jigsaw counts on when creating his games, especially since most people do their serious freaking out after seeing/hearing about their game, and wind up setting off the timer and then using up time from that timer still freaking out, lessening their chances of surviving. I notice that a lot of people decide to do what is required in the game too late to survive it.
Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:58 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Carnage
Regular

Post Reply with quote
Quote:
I am sure that most people would freak out and that is probably something that Jigsaw counts on when creating his games, especially since most people do their serious freaking out after seeing/hearing about their game, and wind up setting off the timer and then using up time from that timer still freaking out, lessening their chances of surviving. I notice that a lot of people decide to do what is required in the game too late to survive it.

Yeah, that's usually the case, and the idea of the games. It's only natural. But that would personally freak me out more than any of the other traps, because of my foot being tied to a pipe, the "dead" guy in the middle of the bathroom, the expectation that I'm susposed to saw my foot off..ect..
Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
Mrs Kramer
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Quote:
Yeah, that's usually the case, and the idea of the games. It's only natural. But that would personally freak me out more than any of the other traps, because of my foot being tied to a pipe, the "dead" guy in the middle of the bathroom, the expectation that I'm susposed to saw my foot off..ect..

Yeah, I remember the first time I saw Saw I. I had already seen two things previously that used the "saw your foot off or die" idea ("Mad Max" and an episode of "American Gothic"), so my sister and I watched the film thinking initially that that was the only available option (I also remember being extremely freaked out when the "dead guy" got up off the floor and left the room!).
Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:58 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Carnage
Regular

Post Reply with quote
Quote:
Yeah, I remember the first time I saw Saw I. I had already seen two things previously that used the "saw your foot off or die" idea ("Mad Max" and an episode of "American Gothic"), so my sister and I watched the film thinking initially that that was the only available option

I hadn't seen anything like that, but the first time I watched it I guess I just went with the plot instead of thinking of other solutions, it was the second time onwards I began thinking more about it I think.

Quote:
(I also remember being extremely freaked out when the "dead guy" got up off the floor and left the room!).

Me too! It was one of the rare few films where something happens at the end where I literally drop my jaw staring at the screen. One of the reasons I love the film tbh.
Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:51 am View user's profile Send private message
davies238

Post Reply with quote
MAYBE the Brazen Bull oven? Who would want to be roasted to death? Ouch, feeling your own flesh sizzling and bubbling... AAAAAAAH!!!
Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:20 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: