OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - (Saw II) Safe Code
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index
 
RegisterSearchFAQLog in
(Saw II) Safe Code
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World View previous topic
View next topic
(Saw II) Safe Code
Author Message
Amanda360
Expert


Joined: 10 Nov 2007
Posts: 1778

Post Reply with quote
I thought that the syringe was like partially used and left to lay on the floor. I assumed that this syringe was used for Daniel after Xavier died.
Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
TwistedSawFan
Elite Veteran


Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 838

Post Reply with quote
Amanda360 wrote:
I thought that the syringe was like partially used and left to lay on the floor. I assumed that this syringe was used for Daniel after Xavier died.


yea something like that
Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:07 am View user's profile Send private message
Billy's Laugh
Expert


Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 3964

Post Reply with quote
If I recall correctly, you can barely see the syringe in that scene. How can anyone tell if it is used or not? If you are basing that on whether the plunger is all the way down or not a syringe can be empty and the plunger pulled back up to the half way point. Or it could have been stepped on.
Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:17 am View user's profile Send private message
lady_jigsaw
Extreme Veteran


Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 330

Post Reply with quote
Jigsaw Saved Me wrote:
Daniel wasn't part of the house game thats why he doesn't have a number. He is MEANT to get out of there alive so that Eric Mathews can win his game and get his son back, but we all know he doesn't. Daniel was part of Eric's game, not the others'.


Exactly. The game was all about Eric - Did anyone notice that aside from Amanda, Daniel was the only one who was completely asymptomatic, not showing ANY symptoms whatsoever of the neurotoxic agent?

At the end, when it was discovered that the video feed from the house wasn't in fact live, once the time was up, the safe opened, revealing Daniel, alive and well. The house escapade was well and truly over by the time the detectives stormed Jigsaw's lair. Daniel was never in grave danger. As John said: "..your son will be found in a safe and secure state..." (meaning in an actual safe; and in a secure state - the thing with Jigsaw is, his words may appear abstract, but you always have to take him literally).

This was all Eric's test which he failed miserably. All he had to do was sit and talk to John, and his son would be good as gold.
Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Billy's Laugh
Expert


Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 3964

Post Reply with quote
lady_jigsaw wrote:
Exactly. The game was all about Eric - Did anyone notice that aside from Amanda, Daniel was the only one who was completely asymptomatic, not showing ANY symptoms whatsoever of the neurotoxic agent?


Daniel did show symptoms in the bathroom. I believe his nose started to bleed.

Amanda was there to insure his survival.
Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:33 am View user's profile Send private message
Sin
Expert


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 1963

Post Reply with quote
Billy's Laugh wrote:
lady_jigsaw wrote:
Exactly. The game was all about Eric - Did anyone notice that aside from Amanda, Daniel was the only one who was completely asymptomatic, not showing ANY symptoms whatsoever of the neurotoxic agent?


Daniel did show symptoms in the bathroom. I believe his nose started to bleed.

Amanda was there to insure his survival.
Daniel's cough got progressively worse throughout the movie, and did start bleeding from his mouth at the end.


Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:49 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Billy's Laugh
Expert


Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 3964

Post Reply with quote
Ahhh... OK... I have to watch the movies again... I'm getting rusty.
Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
TwistedSawFan
Elite Veteran


Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 838

Post Reply with quote
Billy's Laugh wrote:
Ahhh... OK... I have to watch the movies again... I'm getting rusty.


ROFL

You gotta be consistent man

lol jk Twisted Evil
Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
Billy's Laugh
Expert


Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 3964

Post Reply with quote
TwistedSawFan wrote:
Billy's Laugh wrote:
Ahhh... OK... I have to watch the movies again... I'm getting rusty.


ROFL

You gotta be consistent man

lol jk Twisted Evil


I totally agree. I should be consistent.


Dr. Gordon is the new apprentice. I have said it on here so many times before. Shocked Surprised Shocked
Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
Pr10r_23
Veteran


Joined: 24 Aug 2008
Posts: 278

Post Reply with quote
Billy's Laugh wrote:
TwistedSawFan wrote:
Billy's Laugh wrote:
Ahhh... OK... I have to watch the movies again... I'm getting rusty.


ROFL

You gotta be consistent man

lol jk Twisted Evil


I totally agree. I should be consistent.


Dr. Gordon is the new apprentice. I have said it on here so many times before. Shocked Surprised Shocked

Amanda also faked her death right? Laughing
Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
True_Apprentice
Guest





Post Reply with quote
Quote:
Billy's Laugh wrote:
TwistedSawFan wrote:
Billy's Laugh wrote:
Ahhh... OK... I have to watch the movies again... I'm getting rusty.



ROFL

You gotta be consistent man

lol jk



I totally agree. I should be consistent.


Dr. Gordon is the new apprentice. I have said it on here so many times before.


Amanda also faked her death right?


only if that wasn't jigsaw on the hospital bed...
Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:54 pm
Billy's Laugh
Expert


Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 3964

Post Reply with quote
True_Apprentice wrote:
Quote:
Billy's Laugh wrote:
TwistedSawFan wrote:
Billy's Laugh wrote:
Ahhh... OK... I have to watch the movies again... I'm getting rusty.



ROFL

You gotta be consistent man

lol jk



I totally agree. I should be consistent.


Dr. Gordon is the new apprentice. I have said it on here so many times before.


Amanda also faked her death right?


only if that wasn't jigsaw on the hospital bed...


It wasn't. It was Dr. Gordon wearing a Jigsaw mask.

Jigsaw is still alive.
Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
True_Apprentice
Guest





Post Reply with quote
Quote:
True_Apprentice wrote:
Quote:
Billy's Laugh wrote:
TwistedSawFan wrote:
Billy's Laugh wrote:
Ahhh... OK... I have to watch the movies again... I'm getting rusty.



ROFL

You gotta be consistent man

lol jk



I totally agree. I should be consistent.


Dr. Gordon is the new apprentice. I have said it on here so many times before.


Amanda also faked her death right?



only if that wasn't jigsaw on the hospital bed...



It wasn't. It was Dr. Gordon wearing a Jigsaw mask.

Jigsaw is still alive.




knew it.

Also did you know that the entire time it was Lynn wearing a jeff mask and jeff wore a Lynn mask. Shocked
Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:05 pm
Billy's Laugh
Expert


Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 3964

Post Reply with quote
True_Apprentice wrote:
Quote:
True_Apprentice wrote:
Quote:
Billy's Laugh wrote:
TwistedSawFan wrote:
Billy's Laugh wrote:
Ahhh... OK... I have to watch the movies again... I'm getting rusty.



ROFL

You gotta be consistent man

lol jk



I totally agree. I should be consistent.


Dr. Gordon is the new apprentice. I have said it on here so many times before.


Amanda also faked her death right?



only if that wasn't jigsaw on the hospital bed...



It wasn't. It was Dr. Gordon wearing a Jigsaw mask.

Jigsaw is still alive.




knew it.

Also did you know that the entire time it was Lynn wearing a jeff mask and jeff wore a Lynn mask. Shocked


Well yeah. It is just like Hoffman dressed up and played the role of Chance the dog so he could observe Ivan's trap firsthand.
Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
True_Apprentice
Guest





Post Reply with quote
Quote:
True_Apprentice wrote:
Quote:
True_Apprentice wrote:
Quote:
Billy's Laugh wrote:
TwistedSawFan wrote:
Billy's Laugh wrote:
Ahhh... OK... I have to watch the movies again... I'm getting rusty.



ROFL

You gotta be consistent man

lol jk



I totally agree. I should be consistent.


Dr. Gordon is the new apprentice. I have said it on here so many times before.


Amanda also faked her death right?



only if that wasn't jigsaw on the hospital bed...



It wasn't. It was Dr. Gordon wearing a Jigsaw mask.

Jigsaw is still alive.






knew it.

Also did you know that the entire time it was Lynn wearing a jeff mask and jeff wore a Lynn mask.



Well yeah. It is just like Hoffman dressed up and played the role of Chance the dog so he could observe Ivan's trap firsthand.


Yes, leaving Chance the chance (lol) to write the letter to Amanda, making amanda to kill Jeff, making Lynn kill Amanda (who faked her Death) and Gordon. Meanwhile Hoffman went into the Trap, finding the tape in what is Gordons body, so Amanda could kill hoffman, but Jigsaw comes back after amanda leading into 6!

See? Two heads ARE better then One! Laughing Twisted Evil Very Happy Shocked Mr. Green
Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:32 pm
Display posts from previous:    
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to: 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin / Easy Tutorials (Photoshop Tutorials).