OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - (Saw II) Safe Code
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
(Saw II) Safe Code
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World View previous topic
View next topic
(Saw II) Safe Code
Xavier
Regular

Post (Saw II) Safe Code Reply with quote
"Everything you need to know is on this."

"Greetings, and welcome. I trust that you all are wondering where you are, I can assure you that while your location is not important, what these walls offer you is important: Salvation, if you earn it. Three hours from now the door to this house will open. Unfortunately, you only have 2 hours to live. Right now you are breathing in a deadly nerve agent, you've been breathing it since you arrived here. Those of you familiar with the Tokyo Subway attacks, will know its devastating effects on the human body. The only way to overcome it and walk out that door, is to find an antidote, several are hidden around this house. One is inside the safe in front of you, you all possess the combination to the safe. Think hard, the numbers are on the back of your minds, the clue to their order can be found, over the rainbow. Once you realise what you all have in common, you will be in a better understanding of why you are here. X marks the spot for that clue, so look carefully.

Let the game begin.."

Ok, so we know that the numbers were all on the back of everyone's necks, and they had to be entered in the order of the rainbow's colors. These are the colors of the rainbow.

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet.

It eventually became Xavier's mission to find everyone who was either dead or alive, get their numbers, and enter them all in the correct order of colors that he found. Here are the numbers that he found, that we know of.

Gus 2
Jonas 16
Obi 11
Addison 9
Laura 8

Xavier went after Daniel and Amanda to get their numbers, and that's all he wanted, but he would not get his own unless Amanda told him, and she would never do that. Desperate Xavier tried to find mirrors, but there was no way for him to see the back of his neck. So he had to cut the skin of the back of his neck in order to see his own number. He saw what it was, but we do not get a clear view on it, and it is practically impossible to see.

But in the answered/unanswered FAQ thread, research has concluded that Xavier's number was an Indigo 25.

After he had found his own number, Daniel slashed his throat with Lawrence's old hacksaw, this was as far as Xavier got. Some say he deserved to be put down, but IMO he deserved to get out alive.
I can certainly blame him for making Amanda pay for his own sins by throwing her in the needles, whacking Jonas with the bat, and leaving Addison to die (though, I’m not sure if he could help her or not, his time was running out anyway). But overall he won my respect because of his tremendous will to find the numbers to the combination, reach the antidote, and get out alive. This is exactly what Jigsaw’s game was all about, and Xavier would have earned his respect on behalf of what he did, he already earned mine.

We still did not know the whole code, and the only color missing from the rainbow now, is Orange.

Either Daniel or Amanda had this number. Amanda would not have it because she was not a kidnapped victim, and was in on the game the whole time. Daniel was another victim that was kidnapped by Obi, and is likely to be the one with the last number, but we will never know what it was.

**, so close! After all that, we won’t really know what the safe code was, we were very close though, all we are missing is Daniel’s “number” we have every other color and number that was on everyone else’s neck.

But overall, Saw II is a written story, based on no real life events at all. The story is fiction, and was ‘written’ by Leigh Whannell and Darren Bousman, men who had made up random numbers in their heads to conclude what numbers were on the back of everyone’s necks. I on the other hand ask why I couldn’t just be like them, and choose a random number for Daniel, participate in the Saw II storyline, and reach a conclusion on what the safe combination was.

My instinct was 34, so be it.

Here is the safe code, Xavier. If only I could be in the story with you, and give you the combination, but you gave it a hell of a run anyway. You may have been missing the combination to that safe, but more importantly what you weren't missing was the survival instinct, Jigsaw would have no right to print a jigsaw piece on your skin because of that.

2 Gus
34 Daniel
16 Jonas
11 Obi
9 Addison
25 Xavier
8 Laura

I had more fun with this than you guys would think. Smile

Last edited by Xavier on Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
SSCUJO

Post Reply with quote
lol i bet... look at the preety colors O.O lol good job! and well presented...

for me presentation is everything on fourms!
Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:55 pm
Kristen
Regular

Post Reply with quote
I admire your research!

Great job!
Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
Dr.Gordon
Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Awesome!
Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
jiggy is the man
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Why in the world was my post deleted??? And without notice?? I mean if he can admire Xavier and say his opinion then I can also say mine. I want my post back!
Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:49 am View user's profile Send private message
jigsawsstudent

Post Reply with quote
that's some nice study i must say Very Happy
Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SAW IN CHINA

Post Reply with quote
WOWOWOWOWOW!!AMAZEING!!!!GRAET!!!! Razz

Impossible is nothing!
Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:00 pm
SSCUJO

Post Reply with quote
oddly enough anybody know the safe code in the saw 2 speical edition dvd, on disk 2?
Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:13 am
Xavier
Regular

Post Reply with quote
Thank you all, I've enjoyed all your comments. I didn't expect to get that many replies, or alot of real interest, I was afraid it was a little long and boring for people to keep reading let alone replying. But I guess people really wanted to reach what the code was as much as I did, so I am happy to have carried you through that process. TY

I started from scratch really, had to see the movie again and record all the numbers we see in the film, then do my best on the internet to find out others. But even before that I had to know the order of the rainbow's colors, lol, because I'm sure most of us don't recall all of them right off the bat. The way I reminded my self was searching on google, I tried image search "colors of rainbow" and clicked the first image I got from the results, and here is the page that I found out the order on:

(look at this page before you read on)

http://www.sharonmacdonald.com/images/ts-feb2006-rainb-01.gif

It's an old rhyme that someone made, very child oriented and silly, but cute once you put it into the prespective of something as grotesque as Saw, and that's exactly what I did. I took the rhyme and put it into the form of the Saw II characters, here's how it ended up.

Gus is the first rainbow color in the sky.
Daniel is next like a jack-o-lantern pie.

Jonas is the third, lemons come to mind.
Color four is Obi, think of grassy hills to climb.

Addison is color five, like the water in a lake.
The sixth is Xavier, blue-gray blends that you can make.

Laura is the color of the last rainbow band.
Laura is flowery; like the pedals in your hand.

So wave your will to live and numbers, let them strafe and find the antidote in the safe, cast your numbers high and be grateful to be alive.

(special thanks; Sharon MacDonald)

Hope you guys had fun reading, I look forward to more comments.

Last edited by Xavier on Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
Detect Tapp
Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Great work.
Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
celdamage9
Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Daniel; DID NOT have a number on the back of his neck, DLB states it on the saw II commentary, am i the ONLY one that actually watches the commentaries, Leigh and James have the best commentary, too funny
Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:07 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Xavier
Regular

Post Reply with quote
these are serious charges, what's your evidence? Smile

Ok, commentary you say? Well no one before you seemed to mention that, can't believe I didn't get notified sooner.

If Daniel has no number, then this means there was no way for anyone to get the whole code, only making it a waste of time for them. Don't see why Darren Bousman or Whanell wouldn't give Daniel a number in the writing process, I guess they wanted this game to be unwinnable for any victim that caught on to the safe combination.
Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:20 am View user's profile Send private message
groovysawgirl

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Xavier"]these are serious charges, what's your evidence? Smile

Ok, commentary you say? Well no one before you seemed to mention that, can't believe I didn't get notified sooner.

If Daniel has no number, then this means there was no way for anyone to get the whole code, only making it a waste of time for them. Don't see why Darren Bousman or Whanell wouldn't give Daniel a number in the writing process, I guess they wanted this game to be unwinnable for any victim that caught on to the safe combination.[/quote]

--I agree with Xavier about the game being unwimmable. For instance when Amanda was thrown in the needle pit no one had expected she would be behind the scenes of the dangerous game....
Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:52 am View user's profile Send private message
TYPHOID
Regular

Post SAFE CODE Reply with quote
If anyone is interested, Ask Amanda what the code was for the safe.
Afterall, she is the one who opened it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
I Survived

Post Reply with quote
Awsome research bro I aplaud you! Very Happy
Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:10 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: