OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - Saw 7 trap
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Saw 7 trap
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » SAW 3D - THE 7TH "SAW" MOVIE View previous topic
View next topic
Saw 7 trap
vinjigsaw
Regular

Post Saw 7 trap Reply with quote
I can't wait to see what this trap is they have been talking about that has been deemed, "too digusting" "too violent" and "just wrong"

and who will be in it?
Fri May 21, 2010 9:47 am View user's profile Send private message
kangarooman
Expert

Post Reply with quote
It honestly will probably not be too disgusting or anything. I remember when IV was coming out there was so much hype about the first couple minutes being the most bloody, gruesome scene in a horror movie in a long time or something and the director like puked in his mouth. I was so pumped and it ended up being the autopsy and it was a major let down. Same could happen for this trap.
Sun May 23, 2010 2:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
999Scorpion999

Post Reply with quote
well kangarooman some ppl dont have good stomichs when it comes to scenes like that so yea..lol
Sun May 23, 2010 4:10 pm
disturb3dd3vil

Post Reply with quote
I know when I first saw the autopsy scene it was rather disgusting, first time I had ever seen that in a movie.

While bloody and disgusting is all well and good, I hope they bring more "psychological" traps into play, something to real get the blood boiling.
Mon May 24, 2010 11:39 am View user's profile Send private message
saw as i saw
Elite Veteran

Post Reply with quote
kangarooman wrote:
It honestly will probably not be too disgusting or anything. I remember when IV was coming out there was so much hype about the first couple minutes being the most bloody, gruesome scene in a horror movie in a long time or something and the director like puked in his mouth. I was so pumped and it ended up being the autopsy and it was a major let down. Same could happen for this trap.

The trap where someone puked was with some trap involving rats and that trap never went to the movie. Which is kinda stupid, because they were advertising that pretty hard in the interviews. And they invited James Wan to the set and he's the one who threw up. I thought that Autopsy was great, the only thing I didn't like was that the autopsy was released online like two weeks before it went to theaters and the clip ended with "WHAT THE HELL IS ON THE TAPE!?" I felt like I had already seen half of that movie before I went in the theater.
Mon May 24, 2010 1:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
999Scorpion999

Post Reply with quote
ayo to tell yall the truth i think the pig vat probley would of made ppl throw up tho...to b honest
Tue May 25, 2010 12:58 am
kangarooman
Expert

Post Reply with quote
yeah the pig trap was pretty foul, and I always thought they were talking about the autopsy that someone threw up, but perhaps I was mistaken. Either way, a brutal trap involving rats would be so awesome.
Tue May 25, 2010 1:27 am View user's profile Send private message
saw as i saw
Elite Veteran

Post Reply with quote
kangarooman wrote:
yeah the pig trap was pretty foul, and I always thought they were talking about the autopsy that someone threw up, but perhaps I was mistaken. Either way, a brutal trap involving rats would be so awesome.

Yes, I wish they'd release it if they even shot it. They had to have done something if James Wan saw it and threw up. I WANT TO SEE THIS!!!! And the pig trap was pretty gross. Totally Sawish, but then on the same page, kinda not. I liked it a lot though.
Tue May 25, 2010 1:58 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
kangarooman
Expert

Post Reply with quote
Another comment on the pig trap...it was probably the easiest one for someone to escape/be saved from. I mean burning a stuffed animal or whatever and unlocking a collar is a piece of cake.
Wed May 26, 2010 1:02 am View user's profile Send private message
999Scorpion999

Post Reply with quote
kangarooman wrote:
Another comment on the pig trap...it was probably the easiest one for someone to escape/be saved from. I mean burning a stuffed animal or whatever and unlocking a collar is a piece of cake.

but...not for someone who was hoarding there sons stuffed animel for years and years... its pretty hard for that person to do it..thats why it took so long for jeff to burn them
Wed May 26, 2010 2:16 am
HoffWoman
Veteran

Post Reply with quote
kangarooman wrote:

Well, physically it was easy. But it was meant to be emotionally wrenching, and it was. To burn your dead child's toys- It would be easier for me to cut my own arm off. The point was to look at it through Jeff's eyes, the eyes of a man who had lost his little boy. The toys would have carried his child's scent, and the memories... to a parent, that scene was hard to watch.
Wed May 26, 2010 10:57 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
kangarooman
Expert

Post Reply with quote
HoffWoman wrote:
kangarooman wrote:

Well, physically it was easy. But it was meant to be emotionally wrenching, and it was. To burn your dead child's toys- It would be easier for me to cut my own arm off. The point was to look at it through Jeff's eyes, the eyes of a man who had lost his little boy. The toys would have carried his child's scent, and the memories... to a parent, that scene was hard to watch.

yeah I got all that. But I was talking like strictly the physical aspect of it.
Thu May 27, 2010 4:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
saw as i saw
Elite Veteran

Post Reply with quote
kangarooman wrote:
HoffWoman wrote:
kangarooman wrote:

Still very deep, though. I loved the emotions of that trap.
Fri May 28, 2010 1:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
kangarooman
Expert

Post Reply with quote
I always get so annoyed with Jeff in the freezer room trap. I mean it was really easy for him to save her and he didn't. He could have had a hott naked chick walking around with him the whole time and he blew it lol.
Fri May 28, 2010 3:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
HoffWoman
Veteran

Post Reply with quote
saw as i saw wrote:
kangarooman wrote:
HoffWoman wrote:
kangarooman wrote:

Still very deep, though. I loved the emotions of that trap.

Me too. It was heartbreaking. Jeff burning the toys is right up there with Jill's accident for most emotionally gut-wrenching scene in the series, imho.
Fri May 28, 2010 6:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » SAW 3D - THE 7TH "SAW" MOVIE
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: