OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - Saw Stuff
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index
 
RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Saw Stuff
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » SAW Props, Wardrobe, and Autographs View previous topic
View next topic
Saw Stuff
Author Message
SawChick
Member


Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 14

Post Saw Stuff Reply with quote
I have many Saw items, but my biggest Saw treasure--my Tobin shorts!!! Yes, I wish I could say I own a piece of Jigsaw, but this is almost as close as I can get! Dare I say I wear them?
Sat May 12, 2007 1:13 am View user's profile Send private message
PumpkinSAWgirl
Guest





Post Re: Saw Stuff Reply with quote
SawChick wrote:
I have many Saw items, but my biggest Saw treasure--my Tobin shorts!!! Yes, I wish I could say I own a piece of Jigsaw, but this is almost as close as I can get! Dare I say I wear them?


lol very cool! Wink Very Happy
Tue May 15, 2007 3:53 am
Gamecuber7
Regular


Joined: 18 May 2007
Posts: 73

Post Cool. Reply with quote
Coooooool. But don't you think it would be better to frame and preserve them, rather to get them mixed up with ordinary clothing? Also, if you have any really cool Saw merchandise that you DONT want (unlikely), and are willing to sell it at a reasonable price, I'm right here. Very Happy
Fri May 18, 2007 1:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
PumpkinSAWgirl
Guest





Post Reply with quote
i have a feeling she will take good care of them!!!
Wed May 23, 2007 2:09 am
MrPointy
Member


Joined: 29 May 2007
Posts: 11

Post Reply with quote
I've got a blouse from the character "Laura" and hope to complete
it someday....
Sombody has wardrobepieces from the character Laura ?
Tue May 29, 2007 7:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
MrPointy
Member


Joined: 29 May 2007
Posts: 11

Post Reply with quote
I've got a blouse from the character "Laura" and hope to complete
it someday....
Sombody has wardrobepieces from the character Laura ?
Tue May 29, 2007 7:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
MrPointy
Member


Joined: 29 May 2007
Posts: 11

Post Reply with quote
plse..plse help me Sad
Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
MrPointy
Member


Joined: 29 May 2007
Posts: 11

Post Reply with quote
still looking... Shocked
Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:15 am View user's profile Send private message
lady_jigsaw
Extreme Veteran


Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 330

Post Reply with quote
Does anyone have, or know of anyone who has ANY clothing worn by Tobin Bell in the Saw movies (with COA, obviously)

(.....still looking for Tobin items....)
Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:54 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Vecto
Guest





Post Reply with quote
lady_jigsaw wrote:
Does anyone have, or know of anyone who has ANY clothing worn by Tobin Bell in the Saw movies (with COA, obviously)

(.....still looking for Tobin items....)


I don't...

But I have a big sentiment of DEJA VU.... Not mad about you, just saying I remember so much someone saying the same thing a while ago and he didn't to be related as someone who want underwears.. Ha ha.. My mind freaks me out Now I am thinking this isn't true. So I'll go to sleep, I don't seem accurate.
Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:31 am
lady_jigsaw
Extreme Veteran


Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 330

Post Reply with quote
Vecto wrote:
lady_jigsaw wrote:
Does anyone have, or know of anyone who has ANY clothing worn by Tobin Bell in the Saw movies (with COA, obviously)

(.....still looking for Tobin items....)


I don't...

But I have a big sentiment of DEJA VU.... Not mad about you, just saying I remember so much someone saying the same thing a while ago and he didn't to be related as someone who want underwears.. Ha ha.. My mind freaks me out Now I am thinking this isn't true. So I'll go to sleep, I don't seem accurate.


That was quite possibly me, a while ago as part of another discussion on this forum. I'm still looking for Tobin memorabilia. I think it was sawchick who has Tobin's shorts from Saw, and is on the lookout for any undies worn by Tobin in Saw IV. I was the one who replied "Get in line, Missy!" to be a smart-aleck Very Happy Very Happy I still wouldn't say no to any undies Tobin has worn, though Laughing Laughing
Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:54 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Luxor
Veteran


Joined: 03 Oct 2009
Posts: 254

Post Reply with quote
Check ebay.
Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BlackOut0189
Expert


Joined: 01 Sep 2009
Posts: 1451

Post Reply with quote
LOL, you own a piece of Jigsaw, congrats!
Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
richr74
Elite Veteran


Joined: 01 Aug 2009
Posts: 986

Post Reply with quote
congrats
Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:58 am View user's profile Send private message
richr74
Elite Veteran


Joined: 01 Aug 2009
Posts: 986

Post Reply with quote
congrats
Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:00 am View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:    
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » SAW Props, Wardrobe, and Autographs
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to: 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin / Easy Tutorials (Photoshop Tutorials).