OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - What is your favorite Saw trap out of the whole series?
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
What is your favorite Saw trap out of the whole series?

Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » The Brains Behind the SAW Movies View previous topic
View next topic
What is your favorite Saw trap out of the whole series?
dknight

Post What is your favorite Saw trap out of the whole series? Reply with quote
Mine would have to be the glass box trap from Saw V, because it made me think about what would of happened if Strahm would have gone in. Idk, wats yours?
Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
akasha_ishtar

Post Reply with quote
My personal fav is the Angel Trap, I think it was a very stunning looking trap, the way it was set it was really well done, they way it was executed was quite amazing, sure it left one hell of a mess but it looked incredible.
Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:16 am View user's profile Send private message
fabiiixsaw
Regular

Post Reply with quote
hello,
agreed with dknight.
the glass box trap/crushing room. Just great, Hoffman and Strahm, that great saw music, everything. Surprised
Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
BlackWinterDay
Expert

Post Re: What is your favorite Saw trap out of the whole series? Reply with quote
dknight wrote:
Mine would have to be the glass box trap from Saw V, because it made me think about what would of happened if Strahm would have gone in. Idk, wats yours?

I hate to be cliche BUTTTT the "bathroom Trap" the fact that it was so simple made it so amazing. There were "ways to survive all around them" it doesn't get any better than that.
Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Timothy Young

Post Reply with quote
The most gruesome would be Timothy Young's trap.

I loved the way Easton died, his body parts melting due to the acid.
Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:23 am View user's profile Send private message
Toxique-Waste
Veteran

Post Reply with quote
akasha_ishtar wrote:
My personal fav is the Angel Trap, I think it was a very stunning looking trap, the way it was set it was really well done, they way it was executed was quite amazing, sure it left one hell of a mess but it looked incredible.

That was one of the most creative traps to me, and the way it set off at the end was eerie because it was almost down "gracefully" on how it raised Kerry's arms like that making it "The Angel" trap.

I dunno but my favourite to see...probably the carouselle* one.
***my personal way of spelling it.

I thought it was almost funny because well, look at it, a carouselle is something kids play on and it is supposed to be so innocent...yet here we have six people, four of which are 'death sentenced', all screaming with red flashing lights everywhere with voices screaming and chaos being brought out.
Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
Regular

Post Reply with quote
I like the Bathroom and Reverse Beartrap best. I love the look and idea of the Reverse Beartrap, and I also love the simplicity of the Bathroom trap, but ending with drastic results to get out.

I think most of them are extremely well thought out though, if not all.
Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » The Brains Behind the SAW Movies
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: