OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - Saw trap ideas
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Saw trap ideas

Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World View previous topic
View next topic
Saw trap ideas
Deathcross
New User

Post Saw trap ideas Reply with quote
Some ideas of some traps i think would look good in saw.

A person who has to pull there teeth out in order to get the combination to a safe for an antidote e.g. a bit like the trap in saw 1 but pulling teeth instead.

A victim being pulled in half slowly

A trap were a victim falls to his/her death if task is not completed etc

Do you think any of these ideas would look good in saw 7 or future ones and what traps do you think should be in a future saw movie?
Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
Justinlc
New User

Post Trap Idea Reply with quote
A man is strapped into a chair with a device hooked in his neck and there are a button in each of his hands, and with his arms forced straight there are metal pieces under his elbows. He has 60 seconds to press both buttons which will have the metal pieces puch his elbows forcing them to bend out causing them to break and if he doesnt do so the device in his neck will tear his throat out causing his death.
Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
s1r_eric

Post Reply with quote
I mentioned this in another forum..
I personally would like to see an elevator be used in a big trap setup where the stairway door on the top floor is the only way out. something in that nature..

And the final test being on the top floor where the key eventually is. Have the elevator rigged a specific way where the only way it goes is UP so the trap ends up going 1 way.

Maybe have multiple people in the elevator during their test and one of them freak out enough to jump out of the building window o_o just some ideas being thrown around really. someone else can refine it better than me, but I would like to see an elevator of a sky scraper type theme/setting in a saw movie. Have it dark and dreary with a storm going.

Another possibility is to have a tape on whatever floor they go up to next. say test 1 on the 10th floor, then go up to the 15th maybe end it at the 30th floor or the roof.? would be a nice setting imo.
Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:59 am View user's profile Send private message
ainsoph

Post Reply with quote
A soundless area. You have to be as quiet as possible. Stay below a certain noise level to accomplish a goal. Of course they end up screaming and dying some kind of horrible, painful death, all alone.
Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:32 am
Braindrill
Elite Veteran

Post Reply with quote
ainsoph wrote:
A soundless area. You have to be as quiet as possible. Stay below a certain noise level to accomplish a goal. Of course they end up screaming and dying some kind of horrible, painful death, all alone.

This reminds me a lot like the "trap" Lex Luthor put "The flash" in an episode of Smallville.There was this sort of glass cage type of thing and the floor was lit and under the floor had pressure plates to capture movement so if the flash stopped running for even a millisecond he would get fried.
Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
ainsoph

Post Reply with quote
Braindrill wrote:
ainsoph wrote:

This reminds me a lot like the "trap" Lex Luthor put "The flash" in an episode of Smallville.There was this sort of glass cage type of thing and the floor was lit and under the floor had pressure plates to capture movement so if the flash stopped running for even a millisecond he would get fried.

That's because Smallville is the devil. It's a disgrace to the comic world. And I fully support it's demise.
Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:56 pm
SAWDeMon55
Elite Veteran

Post Reply with quote
the stretching in half trap is a sweet idea for a trap.
Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:42 am View user's profile Send private message
attractiveliars
New User

Post Re: Saw trap ideas Reply with quote
[quote="Deathcross"]Some ideas of some traps i think would look good in saw.

A person who has to pull there teeth out in order to get the combination to a safe for an antidote e.g. a bit like the trap in saw 1 but pulling teeth instead.

A victim being pulled in half slowly

A trap were a victim falls to his/her death if task is not completed etc

Do you think any of these ideas would look good in saw 7 or future ones and what traps do you think should be in a future saw movie?[/quote]

i find this cool;
you mentioned the idea of pulling your teeth out for a combination to a safe,
it's cool because that trap's in saw 3d,
bobby has to pull his teeth out to unlock a door Very Happy

Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Andserkiel

Post Reply with quote
Some of the ideas in here were used for Saw 3D (teeth pulling, keeping quiet) interesting!
Sat May 07, 2011 8:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
Mrs Kramer
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
ainsoph wrote:

How very prescient of you! Or maybe the moviemakers read your post before doing Saw VII! Only difference is the person wasn't alone, they were with Bobby Dagen.
Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:22 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Mrs Kramer
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
s1r_eric wrote:
I mentioned this in another forum..
I personally would like to see an elevator be used in a big trap setup where the stairway door on the top floor is the only way out. something in that nature..

And the final test being on the top floor where the key eventually is. Have the elevator rigged a specific way where the only way it goes is UP so the trap ends up going 1 way.

Maybe have multiple people in the elevator during their test and one of them freak out enough to jump out of the building window o_o just some ideas being thrown around really. someone else can refine it better than me, but I would like to see an elevator of a sky scraper type theme/setting in a saw movie. Have it dark and dreary with a storm going.

Another possibility is to have a tape on whatever floor they go up to next. say test 1 on the 10th floor, then go up to the 15th maybe end it at the 30th floor or the roof.? would be a nice setting imo.

I love the concept of an elevator trap. Maybe at each level there is something they have to do or something happens that could kill one or more--floor or wall becomes electrified, part of floor opens up so person falls to their death--and the door opens each time the elevator stops, they can't get out but someone has to perform a mini-trap and then get back in the elevator within a time limit or elevator starts without them, with the person possibly half-in, half-out when it starts to go, or the doors close (hard and fast) on them. A skyscraper would give ample opportunity for traps and ample time for those trapped in the elevator time to get sick of each other (kind of like the house trap but in a severely close environment).
Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:29 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
bestred4r
New User

Post 9m6k4p36 Smart Wool Socks- A Pair of Socks Each Fo Reply with quote
Smart Wool socks are the service or product line relating to going to be the Smart Wool brand. The pair relating to socks will be the made entirely concerning the finest quality merino wools. These merino wools are gathered from lamb that are reared with your lamb stations about going to be the company,below controlled environment The merino fleece has finer components than cashmere. There usually no itching it drying concerning skin for that matter about whether or not all your family members wear socks too a little longer a short time The socks soak moisture regarding the your toes So, your your feet develop no odor.
Properties regarding Smart Wool socks
The merino wools are treated as part of your laboratory having to do with going to be the company. This processing makes going to be the socks machine washable it resistant for more information about shrinkage. The socks totally dry as soon as possible it all your family members are going to want never pay much attention towards their maintenance. The socks are selectively designed and for that reason that they suit going to be the job for you relating to going to be the feet and then in all of them are for anyone The socks have flat go above and beyond toe seam, they need to bother about just do not stroke against the skin. The terry circulate pad furniture cushions the sole having to do with going to be the foot if that's so The knitting would be the fact done uniquely to educate yourself regarding maintain breathability of skin. The ribbing provides stretching having to do with the socks according for more information on going to be the length and girth having to do with your to toe The contoured cups pad your high heel sandals if that's the case a good amount of The elastic ankle braces minimize the socks falling syndrome. The moisture absorbing capacity also plays an all in one major a component along with temperature spin out of control of going to be the an individual.
Designs available at less than Smart Wool socks
Smart wool socks cater to educate yourself regarding all of them are age group people and all professionals. There is this a multi functional pair concerning socks each as well as backpackers motorcyclists walkers and more often These socks are specially found by continuing to keep as well as in mind the job for you relating to a multi functional particular heart disease The larger variety having to do with services list come with Smart Wool Socks Men's, Smart Wool Socks Women's, Smart Wool Socks Adrenaline etc You can buy most of these pair having to do with socks back and forth from any company retail outlet or otherwise large retail store near your purchasing a home You can go out and purchase from online store and can get heavy discounts. There is this : a number of different too much information online available with your thought out strategies about Smart Wool brand and their very own services or products line. Read them for more information on are aware of that even better about during which time all your family members are investing your your hard earned money into.
Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
Mrs Kramer
Extreme Veteran

Post Re: 9m6k4p36 Smart Wool Socks- A Pair of Socks Each Fo Reply with quote
bestred4r wrote:
Smart Wool socks are the service or product line relating to going to be the Smart Wool brandgoing to be the an individual.

SPAMMER!!!

iT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ARE RUINING THIS FORUM!!!

Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:11 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: