OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - Amanda's purpose
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Amanda's purpose

Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World View previous topic
View next topic
Amanda's purpose

Do you agree with me?
100% OMFG YOUR SO F'N RIGHT!
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
80% Most of it, but theres a(n) error
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
50% kinda but not so much
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
30% not realy.....
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0% omfg why do you even think!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Storme

Post Amanda's purpose Reply with quote
Before I get to the main point...I would like to say a(n) observation that i happen to think while i was eating dinner...from watching the flash backs i concluded that Hoffman met with John (Jigsaw) before Amanda ever came to the picture. why you ask? because the man with the razors...and Seth, remember Hoffman helped with those from what i have seen,if im not mistaken i believe that those happened before Amanda ever was put into one of John's games...
To get to the point...
I belive with all of my mind that Amanda's purpose was to give Hoffman a(n) example and/or mind "training" exercise for his train of thought to think in the way of the fabric of human nature..so that way nothing is left to chance;according to one of John's philosophies(which in my opinion is the most important) I do NOT believe that Hoffman came into contact with any of Amanda's iventions or traps, but rather he picked out here test subjects to test the fabric of human nature. Therefore i BELIEVE WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL that Hoffman and Amanda were indirectly related(not family wise) and that Hoffman will continue to be the next John until atleast the 7th movie. I believe that Hoffman has learned to much of the philosophies of the legend John to be beaten so lightly, I think that it will take someone who believes and understands all of John's philosophies to be able to out smart him, to me thats the only way Hoffman will die.Yes I understand that John died even though he was the mastermind of all of the occurences, but remember what he said,"...If you understand the fabric of human nature, then nothing is left to chance."
Let me know about your opinions and i will happily with 100% truth from my mind, and answer you in the most logical and kindest way possible.
BTW i do not think logicly all the time just most of the time...
Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:51 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
richr74
Elite Veteran

Post Reply with quote
they both happened before amandas game
Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
Storme

Post Reply with quote
would you please evaluate on that?
Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:18 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jonnyk189
Veteran

Post Reply with quote
if u watch careful amandas games happens then her first assignment it the bathrooms game and gordon was framed at the razor wire trap with jigsaw and hoffman, and gordon tells adam he was framed to be jigsaw 5 months ago so the razor trap was 5 months be4 amandas
Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
Storme

Post Reply with quote
well amandas game had to had happened before the bathroom game, that much is obvious, but what i don't get is the whole framing point. I do not remember a point in the series where Adam or Gordon were framed. All i know is that Gordon was there because he was to be the cause of death(he told people they were going to die at a particular time) and Adam was there for Gordon to kill, mainly because Adam's job was to "stalk" Gordon. That was to make it a little bit easier on Gordon to decide to kill Adam.
Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:27 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BuayaGuy
Regular

Post Reply with quote
Storme wrote:
I do not remember a point in the series where Adam or Gordon were framed.

If you saw Saw V, Jigsaw (that's way too many "saw"s in a row...heh) tells Hoffman that he needs to lead Detective Tapp to "someone" - which is where he pulls out Dr. Gordon's penlight (then they flash to the scene of Tapp asking if the penlight was his.)

I suppose technically he wasn't "framing" him, because ultimately the police let Gordon go, but it put Tapp onto Gordon as a suspect, and led him away from Jigsaw.
Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: