OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - the trap thread!
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
the trap thread!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World View previous topic
View next topic
the trap thread!
Let The Games Begin
Extreme Veteran

Post the trap thread! Reply with quote
ok so i remember doing this a while ago

post your trap ideas here so we can compare sick minds! lol

ok well im working on a sketch for this one cause its kinda hard to describe..

the trap is a full body trap, arms straight out like the rack trap, the only constraints are on his hands.
his feet are tied down too.

so if he or whoever needs to save him dosent do what they need to do mallet like objects will smash into his knees and elbows.
it wouldn't be fun to watch

im almost done with the tape and everything so yea. no you go =]
Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dherna7704
Expert

Post Reply with quote
oh someone once said this trap somethign like it i really did like their idea dont know who but please say it who it was

something
like the person is in a contraption
something like reverse bear trap or a venus fly trap
you know an object that will kill you
and the key to escaping the thing
was under their skin and they had to cut themselves to pull out the key
Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jigsy

Post Reply with quote
dherna7704 wrote:
oh someone once said this trap somethign like it i really did like their idea dont know who but please say it who it was

something
like the person is in a contraption
something like reverse bear trap or a venus fly trap
you know an object that will kill you
and the key to escaping the thing
was under their skin and they had to cut themselves to pull out the key

Ooooo, i had an idea like that, but it wasnt me that mentioned it, but my idea was that you were given a saw (like the one at jigsaws operation) and the key was hiden in the flesh of either one of your legs, you would have to burrow deep... haha Cool
Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:05 pm
Amanda360
Expert

Post Reply with quote
*Disclaimer* I never actually plan to use this trap, just an idea I had. I would never want to bring a bad name to the Saw franchise, or kill anyone Smile

Now on to the good stuff

I thought of the person standing with their arms and legs restrained, they would resemble Da Vinci's Renassiance(didn't spell it right) man. The person would be on a standing glass platform. Water would be running across the platform. There would be a total of five keys around him in glass jars of acid and salt (undoubtedly the salt would be well dissolved). There would be a generator under the platform that would charge said platform every 2.5 seconds. The person would have to break free from the arm restraints and get to all of the keys before they dissolve and also before time runs out. Once the time has run out, the platform will basically fry the test subject.

Game Over Very Happy
Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
Billy's Laugh
Expert

Post Reply with quote
-Lights flicker on in a poorly lit room and you hear muffled screams. In the center of the room is a man with a device strapped to his head. The device covers his mouth and there is a single bolt about 2” in diameter protruding 16” from the device. In front of the bolt is a flat metal plate attached to a compressed heavy spring. The man’s head is wedged in place and his ears are sewn onto the two sides of the head-vice. There is a chinstrap and head-strap restricting the motion of his head so he has no choice but to look straight ahead. On a shelf in front of him is a television set. It sputters to life and we see Billy sitting there.

“Hello Edward. I want to play a game. You do not know me, but I know you and your kind. You are a prominent lawyer, you have a family, wealth and everything that you could have ever dreamed of, but yet you refuse to see that you are just like everyone else. You treat your subordinates with a callous and rude attitude. You ignore the pleas of the homeless when you are going to court downtown. You ignore the starving, the poor and the desperate all because you think you are above them; because you think that by ignoring them that they do not exist. Tonight, we are going to open your eyes and ears and make sure that you never forget your fellow human beings. You will notice that you cannot move your head; that is because your ears are sewn to the device you are wearing. The device is on a timer and it is designed to swing that arm onto the bolt in your mouth sending the bolt through the base of your brain. Now, I have provided you with the means to free yourself but you must shed your own blood in order to be freed. On the tray in front of you is a dull knife, you can use that knife to cut your dull ears off and free yourself, or you can die. Will you be willing to cut off the ears that have ignored your fellow beings? What will it be Edward: Live or die? Make your choice.”

-There is an audible click and the timer begins. The man begins to squirm and tries to move but finally realizes that it is impossible to escape. He grabs the knife and begins to cry as he takes the knife up to his left ear and begins to cut. He screams and blood begins pouring down his neck and shirt. The timer is at the halfway mark. He pushes the knife harder and you hear skin rendering and his left ear tears away from his head. His muffled screams increase. He quickly begins to cut away at his right ear and blood starts running down his neck. The timer is nearly up. He has 7 seconds to go and he realizes he is not going to be able to make it. The terror in his eyes and his screaming are at a fever pitch as the timer runs out and you hear the spring loaded paddle release. You see the paddle hit the bolt with tremendous force and the bolt drives through the base of Edward’s skull. Brain matter and blood spurt out the back of his head as his body shudders and then goes limp.

Cut to the title sequence.
Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
Amanda360
Expert

Post Reply with quote
Billy's Laugh wrote:
-Lights flicker on in a poorly lit room and you hear muffled screams. In the center of the room is a man with a device strapped to his head. The device covers his mouth and there is a single bolt about 2” in diameter protruding 16” from the device. In front of the bolt is a flat metal plate attached to a compressed heavy spring. The man’s head is wedged in place and his ears are sewn onto the two sides of the head-vice. There is a chinstrap and head-strap restricting the motion of his head so he has no choice but to look straight ahead. On a shelf in front of him is a television set. It sputters to life and we see Billy sitting there.

“Hello Edward. I want to play a game. You do not know me, but I know you and your kind. You are a prominent lawyer, you have a family, wealth and everything that you could have ever dreamed of, but yet you refuse to see that you are just like everyone else. You treat your subordinates with a callous and rude attitude. You ignore the pleas of the homeless when you are going to court downtown. You ignore the starving, the poor and the desperate all because you think you are above them; because you think that by ignoring them that they do not exist. Tonight, we are going to open your eyes and ears and make sure that you never forget your fellow human beings. You will notice that you cannot move your head; that is because your ears are sewn to the device you are wearing. The device is on a timer and it is designed to swing that arm onto the bolt in your mouth sending the bolt through the base of your brain. Now, I have provided you with the means to free yourself but you must shed your own blood in order to be freed. On the tray in front of you is a dull knife, you can use that knife to cut your dull ears off and free yourself, or you can die. Will you be willing to cut off the ears that have ignored your fellow beings? What will it be Edward: Live or die? Make your choice.”

-There is an audible click and the timer begins. The man begins to squirm and tries to move but finally realizes that it is impossible to escape. He grabs the knife and begins to cry as he takes the knife up to his left ear and begins to cut. He screams and blood begins pouring down his neck and shirt. The timer is at the halfway mark. He pushes the knife harder and you hear skin rendering and his left ear tears away from his head. His muffled screams increase. He quickly begins to cut away at his right ear and blood starts running down his neck. The timer is nearly up. He has 7 seconds to go and he realizes he is not going to be able to make it. The terror in his eyes and his screaming are at a fever pitch as the timer runs out and you hear the spring loaded paddle release. You see the paddle hit the bolt with tremendous force and the bolt drives through the base of Edward’s skull. Brain matter and blood spurt out the back of his head as his body shudders and then goes limp.

*applauds* What is this device called?
Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reign_Of_Rain
Veteran

Post Reply with quote
This trap, I call The Splitter:

A guy is in a room with a green tint of lighting. There are straps around his ankles which are tied to chains going up to hydralics up on the ceiling. He is to find the key before him in the hanging pinatas. Only thing, the pinatas are dead pigs like from the pig vat. If he doesn't find the key in the allotted time, the machine will spring forth and he'll be doing his last split lol.

This I kinda got an idea from IMDB a couple years back: A guy has a collar on his neck. It's very thick and there is another inner layer of the collar made of metal. If he doesn't find the key (i haven't figured out where it is yet), the inner layer will spring upwards at a velocity that would break his neck. Think of it like...a jack in the box lol.

Another one (this has 2 outcomes...idk which one I like more): A guy/girl is in a dark room with only one door. There is a gigantic scale in the middle. It only requires one pound to open the door out of there. He has nothing on him as he's buck-naked. Here's where it can be 1 of 2 ways. 1) there's a small knife by him, and he is to use it to cut 1 pound of flesh off of him to put on the scale. the second way: 2) There's a machete in the room (a big one) and the tape says "this is the tool that's gonna save your life." He thinks it's to cut his flesh off to put n the scale but really...he just has to place it on the scale to get out."

I call this the Cryo-Freezer. A person is in a freezer room, with a machine hooked up to a wall
there are two arm holes on the machine that he's to put his hands in and reach up for the key. Only problem, there's a motion sensor just below the key that when activated, cryogenic ice is misted over his arms.
Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:05 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
the thing
Expert

Post Reply with quote
hello, alex. i want to play a game. you're f'ucking awesome, and quite frankly, i'm jealous. you're trapped in a room and there's no way out, period.

let the game begin.
Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:51 am View user's profile Send private message
Billy's Laugh
Expert

Post Reply with quote
Amanda360 wrote:
Billy's Laugh wrote:

*applauds* What is this device called?

I never actually tried to think of a name for it.

Head-bolt trap? Ummm... I dunno.
Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:16 am View user's profile Send private message
Vecto

Post Reply with quote
I like the name though. And, yes, the trap too Razz
Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:58 am
Jigsy

Post Reply with quote
This guy from the army would wake up in a tinny room (size of a bathroom maybe smaller), and there would be a tunnel he would have to crawl through to get out (kinda like in those army exercises where the have to craw lunder barbed wire) except in this one, it would have extra large spikes sticking in, so as he crawled through he would have to badly scrape and cut himself.

Yeah, he would probably bleed to death, but what are you gonna do? Cool
Im not very good at describing my ideas, so you will have to use your imagination. Wink
Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:07 pm
Vecto

Post Reply with quote
Jigsy wrote:
This guy from the army would wake up in a tinny room (size of a bathroom maybe smaller), and there would be a tunnel he would have to crawl through to get out (kinda like in those army exercises where the have to craw lunder barbed wire) except in this one, it would have extra large spikes sticking in, so as he crawled through he would have to badly scrape and cut himself.

Im not very good at describing my ideas, so you will have to use your imagination. Wink

It seem too much unwinnable.... He has a chance of survival only if there is an ambulance on the other side of the tunnel....
Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:54 pm
Jigsy

Post Reply with quote
Vecto wrote:
Jigsy wrote:

It seem too much unwinnable.... He has a chance of survival only if there is an ambulance on the other side of the tunnel....

The tunnel could lead directly to a hospital.. Shocked Confused
Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:53 pm
Vecto

Post Reply with quote
Jigsy wrote:
Vecto wrote:
Jigsy wrote:

The tunnel could lead directly to a hospital.. Shocked Confused

ha ha Razz Good one. It would be funny, he then open a little door and he fall in Nurse Deborah office. Razz
Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:56 pm
YouBecomeImmortal
Expert

Post Reply with quote
I like a trap based on 'a device able to skin a human alive if they do not crack the case in time'

That would be pretty cool IMO. Smile

C
Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: