OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - How Did The FBI Know About Amanda?
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
How Did The FBI Know About Amanda?

Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » SAW 5 View previous topic
View next topic
How Did The FBI Know About Amanda?
antoniomyers
Regular

Post How Did The FBI Know About Amanda? Reply with quote
What are your theories?

I kinda think they found out through Daniel cause after they found him they must have take in him
to the hospital then interview him so he mentions Amanda's and him feeling hit in the back or something and then the FBI says maybe
she's an accomplice.

I know kinda weird idea but thats what i think.
Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
Terrain
Expert

Post Reply with quote
They watch a record from Saw-2. We can't see final of record, and I think they saw how Amanda drug Daniel and take his body from gas house. Saw-4 (when we know that FBI already know about Amanda) is far late than Saw-2, all the magazines wrote about Jigsaw, as we've seen)) So anyone in poilice and FBI know about Amanda Cool
Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:17 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BloodGutter
Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Terrain wrote:
They watch a record from Saw-2. We can't see final of record, and I think they saw how Amanda drug Daniel and take his body from gas house. Saw-4 (when we know that FBI already know about Amanda) is far late than Saw-2, all the magazines wrote about Jigsaw, as we've seen)) So anyone in poilice and FBI know about Amanda Cool

you make a good point, but the one thing that just bugs me is that why do Kerry and Rigg not know it's Amanda when they find Troy's body? The timeline for that moment is probably a few days before most of Saw III/IV. If Kerry was the FBI's liason she would have known and mentioned Amanda when they saw Troy's trap
Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
jcwil2005
Regular

Post Reply with quote
BloodGutter wrote:
Terrain wrote:

you make a good point, but the one thing that just bugs me is that why do Kerry and Rigg not know it's Amanda when they find Troy's body? The timeline for that moment is probably a few days before most of Saw III/IV. If Kerry was the FBI's liason she would have known and mentioned Amanda when they saw Troy's trap

well this might help. the scene you are refering to during troys trap with Kerry and Rigg conversation where you can see Hoffman put the ring in his pocket has been removed from the Saw 3 that i recorded off of showtime.

i know ive seen it in the dvd version but its not in the tv version i think they are trying to get the story straight to say they knew since saw 2 they just messed up in the original version and are rewriting the story so to speak.
Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
jcwil2005
Regular

Post Reply with quote
oh and i recorded saw 3 about 8 months ago and just noticed this tonight.
Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
YouBecomeImmortal
Expert

Post Reply with quote
I think how they found out about Amanda will be displayed this movie coming. Not long now Smile
Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
Terrain
Expert

Post Reply with quote
I think Kerry had known about Amanda, and in Saw-3 the was surprised and cryed "YOU?!" not becouse she saw Amanda, I think there was a Hoffman behind her (I am hope and waiting on this flashback in Saw-5). Cool Laughing Razz
Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
YouBecomeImmortal
Expert

Post Reply with quote
Thats not a bad idea actually. Id like to see that too. She probably did have an inkling on Amanda, seeing a work buddy in the fazed background would be a really "YOU?!" sort of provoker wouldn't it? Good idea
Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
Terrain
Expert

Post Reply with quote
We know that Hoffman take up Kerry's body))) Not Amanda, she just could make trapp unwinieble, but the work together with Hoffman, as we know from Saw-4, so I hope to see a flashback like this - Hoffman stands behind Amanda in a black coat (look photos from Saw-5) and Alison crying "YOU??!!"

And also Kerry is third person, after Jigsaw and Amanda, who was in all movies at the moment)) From Saw-1 to Saw-5 ^__^ I hope to see something flashback with her or maybe dead body in Saw-5 Cool
Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » SAW 5
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: