OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - Examining the Unwinnable traps
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Examining the Unwinnable traps
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World View previous topic
View next topic
Examining the Unwinnable traps
Mrs Kramer
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Andserkiel wrote:
Eric- Ice blocks (relying on Rigg)

I have never quite figured out Rigg's test. He got into the room before time ran out but apparently his opening the door triggered the ice blocks. If Rigg had come in after time ran out would the same thing have happened? Did Hoffman rig the test so that whatever Rigg did it would kill Eric (He does like brutality)?
Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:17 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Andserkiel

Post Reply with quote
Mrs Kramer wrote:
Andserkiel wrote:

I have never quite figured out Rigg's test. He got into the room before time ran out but apparently his opening the door triggered the ice blocks. If Rigg had come in after time ran out would the same thing have happened? Did Hoffman rig the test so that whatever Rigg did it would kill Eric (He does like brutality)?

It was supposed to teach him that he shouldn't rush into a scene, his police training should have taught him that. If he took a few seconds to check the door or to listen to Eric telling him not to bust through then Eric would still be alive.
Sat May 07, 2011 9:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
Mrs Kramer
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Andserkiel wrote:
Mrs Kramer wrote:
Andserkiel wrote:

It was supposed to teach him that he shouldn't rush into a scene, his police training should have taught him that. If he took a few seconds to check the door or to listen to Eric telling him not to bust through then Eric would still be alive.

Excellent point. I didn't think of that.
Sat May 07, 2011 9:31 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: