OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - a flaw in the games....
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
a flaw in the games....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World View previous topic
View next topic
a flaw in the games....
IWANTEDYOUTOSUCCEED
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Most likely Dr. G was an Oncologist who also performed surgeries. Adam even asks him "What are you, a surgeon?" To which Dr. G. says "yes".

What a lot of people don't know is that doctors who specialize in one particular field are actually super knowlegable and able to perform a huge spectrum of tasks. We are not told much at all about Gordon's schooling but Tapp says, as he looks at Gordon's certifications on the wall that they were very impressive.

Lynn, since we see her treating Emergency Victims in the ER, is most certainly a Emergency Medical Physician who specializes in neurology. Brain operations are VERY risky and are performed almost only by neurologists due to the HUGE liability factor. If she did not specialize in Neurology she would have most likely said something along the lines of not being qualified.

We see Lynn treating the boy in the ER but this is very common if she were a EMP (Emergency Medical Physician) because although she may specialize in neurology it does not mean she ONLY does these types of surgery. EMPs have to cover a wide variety of surgeries both minor and major, but only neurologists are considered qualified to cut open your skull.

Anyway, I'm babbling. Point is, Gordon, since he was indeed an Oncologist, could also be a surgeon who removes the tumors he treats and studies. He can be both depending on his schooling and certification which Tapp calls "Very Impressive."

Lynn was most likely an EMP with a specialty in Neurosurgery. Otherwise by her oaths as a doctor she would have said she was unqualified to operate on John's head.

"You chose her because she's the best, right?"
"That's one reason I chose her. Smile"
Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:18 am View user's profile Send private message
YouBecomeImmortal
Expert

Post Reply with quote
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH
**' hell.

Sorry Billy Wrong thread *giggles*

shoot me now.. Embarassed
Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
Billy's Laugh
Expert

Post Reply with quote
lady_jigsaw wrote:
Billy's Laugh wrote:
YouBecomeImmortal wrote:
Well, he said to Adam he was a surgeon. No doubt a brain surgeon.

Back to the topic. I don't understand why He would want one to kill another or the family of the one that has to become a murder will be murdered. Especially when he 'despises murderers'.. Confused

Gordon was an Oncologist which is one who studies tumors. Now he may well be a surgeon but it is unlikely that he was a brain surgeon. Why? Because Gordon referred John to Lynn... the brain surgeon. Lynn performed brain surgery on John.

Follow the logic?

Aha!!! Of Course!!! In Saw 3, when Lynn says to John: "There is no preventative treatment for what you have." John replies that she had said that to him previously "in that same cold, clinical tone.."

Like I have said, I am not sure if it is a blessing or a curse that I remember little details and I add them together to come up with a solution. It ruins a lot of movies for me. Confused
Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
Billy's Laugh
Expert

Post Reply with quote
YouBecomeImmortal wrote:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH
**' hell.

Shoot you? Nah...

I prefer extensive torture first... then if I feel charitable I'll end it quickly. Twisted Evil
Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
YouBecomeImmortal
Expert

Post Reply with quote
Wow, Something we actually agree on.. :SHOCK:
I like torturing too.. Cool
Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
TwistedSawFan
Elite Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Billy's Laugh wrote:
YouBecomeImmortal wrote:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH
**' hell.

Shoot you? Nah...

I prefer extensive torture first... then if I feel charitable I'll end it quickly. Twisted Evil

Rolling Eyes Laughing
Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
YouBecomeImmortal
Expert

Post Reply with quote
Aren't you guys just so lovely to me.. lol Rolling Eyes
Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
fenambo
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Lol. All traps have a risk of having a flaw. It's only human. ^_^
Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BlackOut0189
Expert

Post Reply with quote
What does a casing do? Is this why Adams back has a HUGE hole in it?
Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:57 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
cutie_mcpretty
Veteran

Post Reply with quote
I always thought Adam's wound looked strange, as its quite a large gaping hole at the back, yet just a load of blood at the front... but I don't know what a casing does on a bullet, so I don't know if that's the reason
Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
richr74
Elite Veteran

Post Reply with quote
i did too, very strange
Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
s1r_eric

Post Reply with quote
Yes it does make perfect sense now(after the confusion) that the gun was completely empty next to john who supposedly made it look like the "body" shot himself. If you had a detective in there instead of the doctor and photographer, then maybe they would've caught onto it and suspect that the person laying on the floor wasn't dead o_o imagine that.
Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:21 am View user's profile Send private message
GodFather4074
New User

Post no Reply with quote
What he's saying is that Dr. Gordon has a bullet to shoot Adam with. When he gets to the gun, however, there is no empty casing in it from the "bullet" that the cadaver between Dr. Gordon and Adam (who turns out to be JigSaw) shot himself with. If that guy really shot himself, there would be an empty casing in the 1st chamber of the revolver. That's what the OP is saying.
Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:22 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: