OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - A Very Special Thanks
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index
 
RegisterSearchFAQLog in
A Very Special Thanks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » The Brains Behind the SAW Movies View previous topic
View next topic
A Very Special Thanks
Author Message
Billy's Laugh
Expert


Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 3965

Post Reply with quote
Sin wrote:
Billy's Laugh wrote:
Sin wrote:
Chance the Dog!!


Copycat.
I am only doing this because I was told too. Also, I said Chance on the old tourettes thread. (I think this got deleted?)


Uh huh... that's your story and you're sticking to it, right? Shocked
Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
HouseNHauntedHil
Elite Veteran


Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Posts: 926

Post Reply with quote
Enough about Chance the Dog
Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
Sin
Expert


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 1963

Post Reply with quote
Billy's Laugh wrote:
Sin wrote:
Billy's Laugh wrote:
Sin wrote:
Chance the Dog!!


Copycat.
I am only doing this because I was told too. Also, I said Chance on the old tourettes thread. (I think this got deleted?)


Uh huh... that's your story and you're sticking to it, right? Shocked
CHANCE
Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
saw as i saw
Elite Veteran


Joined: 30 Jul 2008
Posts: 1058

Post Reply with quote
Chance indeed, I remember i used to read DLB's blog religiously before Saw IV came out and i remember he talked about Chance being in it but i totally forgot about chance until the dvd came out.. i was like oh yeah that dog... Anyone read his blogs? What were the Entendres he put in there? I never went back to see what they were.
Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:46 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kdizzle44
Guest





Post Reply with quote
CHANCE IS NUMBER ONE ACTOR!
Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:45 pm
LightMas
Guest





Post Reply with quote
plain and simple..

Saw rocks.
Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:42 pm
saw as i saw
Elite Veteran


Joined: 30 Jul 2008
Posts: 1058

Post Reply with quote
So nobody ready the blogs or knows what i'm talking about?

And yes, i've heard enough about Chance the dog on commentaries. But it doesn't stop it from being funny, sadly. Embarassed
Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:49 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TwistedSawFan
Elite Veteran


Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 838

Post Reply with quote
ilovesaw wrote:
I love Saw, you love Saw, We all love SAW!!!


I love Saw, you love Saw, We all love SAW!!!
lalala
I love Saw, you love Saw, We all love SAW!!!
lalala

I love Saw, you love Saw, We all love SAW!!!

This is art my friends



lol
Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:13 am View user's profile Send private message
Billy's Laugh
Expert


Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 3965

Post Reply with quote
TwistedSawFan wrote:
ilovesaw wrote:
I love Saw, you love Saw, We all love SAW!!!


I love Saw, you love Saw, We all love SAW!!!
lalala
I love Saw, you love Saw, We all love SAW!!!
lalala

I love Saw, you love Saw, We all love SAW!!!

This is art my friends



lol


That last song was sung by Art.
Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:14 am View user's profile Send private message
TwistedSawFan
Elite Veteran


Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 838

Post Reply with quote
Billy's Laugh wrote:
TwistedSawFan wrote:
ilovesaw wrote:
I love Saw, you love Saw, We all love SAW!!!


I love Saw, you love Saw, We all love SAW!!!
lalala
I love Saw, you love Saw, We all love SAW!!!
lalala

I love Saw, you love Saw, We all love SAW!!!

This is art my friends



lol


That last song was sung by Art.


haha yea he sung it to matthews before rigg came in the door Very Happy
Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
YouBecomeImmortal
Expert


Joined: 14 Sep 2008
Posts: 1826

Post Reply with quote
Billy, Your main post this thread couldn't have been said any better.. Smile

I thank you too Saw crew. Cool The series is truly amazing
Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
Chanman
Extreme Veteran


Joined: 22 Jan 2008
Posts: 396

Post Reply with quote
WOO WOOO SAW BABY WOOOO
Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:24 am View user's profile Send private message
lady_jigsaw
Extreme Veteran


Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 330

Post Re: A Very Special Thanks Reply with quote
Billy's Laugh wrote:
I would like to take a minute and extend my personal thanks to everyone involved with the Saw franchise. Without your hard work and twisted minds Saw would not exist. You all have provided me with hours of discussion and I have even made some new friends through these message boards.

We may criticize things, analyze things, or suggest stuff or in some cases insist on something but we love every minute of these movies.

Thank you for all of your efforts to bring us one of the best horror films of all time.


Yeah.....Because of you, the creators of the Saw franchise, we have these discussions and we examine things we wouldn't normally examine - we are exposed to new thought and new ideologies on the forums, and our own morality and convictions are challenged. None of this would be so without those special, gifted people responsible for the Saw movies Smile

*cheering and applause*
Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:05 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lady_jigsaw
Extreme Veteran


Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 330

Post Reply with quote
TwistedSawFan wrote:
Billy's Laugh wrote:
TwistedSawFan wrote:
ilovesaw wrote:
I love Saw, you love Saw, We all love SAW!!!


I love Saw, you love Saw, We all love SAW!!!
lalala
I love Saw, you love Saw, We all love SAW!!!
lalala

I love Saw, you love Saw, We all love SAW!!!

This is art my friends



lol


That last song was sung by Art.


haha yea he sung it to matthews before rigg came in the door Very Happy


Yep, certainly would have helped pass the time while the clock counted down, made every excruciating minute go much faster. Brings a new meaning to the phrase "died laughing" !!!

*lol*
Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:07 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
fingers&toes87
Regular


Joined: 24 Sep 2008
Posts: 66

Post Reply with quote
I would love to shake each and everyone's hand!!!!!!!!
Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:32 am View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:    
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » The Brains Behind the SAW Movies
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to: 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin / Easy Tutorials (Photoshop Tutorials).