OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - Going to miss you...
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Going to miss you...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » The Brains Behind the SAW Movies View previous topic
View next topic
Going to miss you...
Sin
Expert

Post R.I.P. Reply with quote
Oh, yes, and Gregg Hoffman, who should have been in the original post.
Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:41 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
saw as i saw
Elite Veteran

Post Reply with quote
I think Saw V will clarify things but also just throw in alot of new stuff that will be answered inside the movie. They always say they will tell show you something, but once your in that seat usually your not thinking, note note note.. your watching this new stuff happen.

Like i bet they will Start with a little twist in the beginning. Becasue we are sitting here figuring out what's gonna happen next but i bet they will hit us with something in the begining that really narrows down our theories and then we will already be there in the theater so we wont be able to pause the movie and think oh what could happen next. Your already paying attention and the twist will probably hit you in the face.
Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:18 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Vecto

Post Reply with quote
Haha.........

Well, Sin and The Thing, do you still think Melton and Dunstan did a great job ? Razz
Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:59 am
YouBecomeImmortal
Expert

Post Reply with quote
Lol, thats it. Now we are back from seeing Saw 5- what have we got to say now.
These people are still amazing though. And Greg Hoffman is an Angel.
I wish them all the best for Saw 6.

I send my good vyes and love to Bousman, and I await the day when I will be accepted into the 'friends' of Whannels myspace. (LOL) These people are all fantastic.

C x
Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
ianforcer

Post Reply with quote
C'mon Sin - are you not going to even reach your impressive milestone of 2000 posts?! Razz
Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:45 pm
Vecto

Post Reply with quote
ianforcer wrote:
C'mon Sin - are you not going to even reach your impressive milestone of 2000 posts?! Razz

I think he already got them he was higher than that, but I think a couple of his posts were deleted, probably becayse they were on a thread created by someone who was banned.

And yes, Greg Hoffman was very good. I am always smiling to see his name is still there at the beginning of a new Saw movie. Smile
Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:33 am
The Fallen
Expert

Post Reply with quote
the thing wrote:
Sin wrote:

I hope V tops it.

i have a feeling it will, with all of the stuff that we're being promised: corbetts fate, hoffmans backstory, the twists that we have been promised, the theme, and the trap made by hackls son sounds very interesting.

This was when 'the thing' was actually positive about a Saw sequel. What a difference a year makes! Wink
Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
BlackOut0189
Expert

Post Reply with quote
saw as i saw wrote:
I think Saw V will clarify things but also just throw in alot of new stuff that will be answered inside the movie. They always say they will tell show you something, but once your in that seat usually your not thinking, note note note.. your watching this new stuff happen.

Like i bet they will Start with a little twist in the beginning. Becasue we are sitting here figuring out what's gonna happen next but i bet they will hit us with something in the begining that really narrows down our theories and then we will already be there in the theater so we wont be able to pause the movie and think oh what could happen next. Your already paying attention and the twist will probably hit you in the face.
Your avatar makes me laugh because Eric looks like a monkey.
Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Heavymetal11

Post Reply with quote
It's easy to miss Leigh, James, and Darren. They did great work, and while the newer guys are doing a good job so far, It's really sad that these guys aren't that involved anymore. Darren's gone, but of course Leigh and James are still involved....but who knows how much input they have over the whole thing.
Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » The Brains Behind the SAW Movies
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: