OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - Saw 3 The Video Game. Who Should The Main Character BE?
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Saw 3 The Video Game. Who Should The Main Character BE?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » SAW 3D - THE 7TH "SAW" MOVIE View previous topic
View next topic
Saw 3 The Video Game. Who Should The Main Character BE?
sawrules6
Veteran

Post Saw 3 The Video Game. Who Should The Main Character BE? Reply with quote
Okay i just played both Video games and first off i hope theres a third sense Saw 3D was the Last Saw movie. But if they make another Saw Video Game..Who Should the main character be?

Lets Review

In Saw the Video Game, The Jigsaw Killer has healed Detective David Tapp from his gunshot wound, and places him in an abandoned insane asylum to teach him a lesson of life appreciation

The Story Takes Place between Saw 1 and 2

Tapp is Killed in the end by Suicide

In Saw 2 Flesh and Blood, is set between the second and third films. It features David Tapp's son, Michael, as the new protagonist as he searches for clues behind his father's death. In doing so, Michael becomes a target of the Jigsaw Killer and his mysterious apprentice Pighead (Who i
Strongly Believe is Hoffman cause the women said in the game to michael that he was a cop and a friend of Det. Tapp)

Now For Saw 3.....Who should the main character be?

The Timeline could be between Saw 3 and 4

Choices are

1. Daniel Matthews- Jigsaw could kidnap him and set a new game up to let him Find his Father and the game takes place in the Gideon Meat packing plant.

2. Rigg- He could be healed Like Tapp was by Doctor Gordan (guessingly cause we know Gordan is an apprentace) and given the chance to hunt down Hoffman, but lets say Hoffman kidnaps his wife and Rigg must save her by going through a game in which Hoffman Set Up.

Or if they wanted to go in the direction of the storyline happening after Saw 3D

Then The choices would be

1. Bobby Dagen- Given a Second chance to save someone else after he fail saving his wife.

Or.....

Play as

2. Hoffman- Escaping the Bathroom and out to find Doctor Gordon, but Gordon has establish a new game in the underground tunnel by the bathroom that leads to an abandon wearhouse when a game is taking place and Hoffman must escape and gain Revenge.

But they could even create a new character if they wanted.

so who do u think should the main character be in Saw 3 the video game...If They make it.
Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:06 am View user's profile Send private message
DanXIO
Expert

Post Reply with quote
Hoffman + New Character :]
You played as 2 people in the 2nd one ;]
Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:27 am View user's profile Send private message
gordonsfoot
Elite Veteran

Post Reply with quote
daniel might be cool.
Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:59 am View user's profile Send private message
TiM_FeRNo

Post Reply with quote
First things first, there is no timeline between Saw 3 and 4 since they take place at the same time relatively.

Anyway, I would cast my vote for Fisk since they don't really go into his character too much and he kind of dissappears after Saw 4. If the video game takes place after Saw 4, it could deal with Fisk getting involved in a trap set up by Hoffman in an atempt to bring Fisk in as an accomplice.

I like the idea of Daniel trying to find his dad (the game would have to take place before Saw 3/4).

One idea that I had was for that one woman in Saw 7 that had that interview done about her (in the flashback where Bobby gets the idea to make up the fake trap story) where you basically play as her. I think that would explain more about her since she was never mentioned in the past 6 movies.

Lastly, a cool idea my friend thought of was the idea of a seperate story for a Co-op mode! I'll let you imagination run wild with this one! lol
Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:50 am View user's profile Send private message
Khashoggi
Expert

Post Reply with quote
I think it should be set after Saw VII if they are not going to make another movie! It should have multiple characters in it. Hoffman should be the first so we can see him escape the bathroom or die....then Gordon in the form of a flashback so we can see what happened to him after Saw 1. Then perhaps Fisk trying to find Hoffman (whether to help him or arrest him I dont mind). But I think primarily a game based around Fisk trying to find Hoffman would be cool!
Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:23 am View user's profile Send private message
AnJ4ever
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
between saw VI and saw VII would be cool. isnt there like a 6 month gap between those movies ?

( well, between hoffman getting out the rbt 2.0 and then ultimately killing jill )

or have i been taken in by false info lol?
Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:14 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Khashoggi
Expert

Post Reply with quote
someone said that its about 2 months... which would explain why Hoffman's face seems to have healed! But if this is correct then it wasnt well made because I wouldnt have guessed that it was anything more than a few days! Only because nothing is said in the movie to make me think otherwise!
Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:17 am View user's profile Send private message
AnJ4ever
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
oj something i noticed in saw VII, remember when people were going crazy about the woman on the news saying there were 7 survivors in williams game? well i kept a look out for this after rewatching it last ngiht and i believe she says ''police believe that there COULD be as many as upto 7 survivors''

i wouldnt take that as a word-for-word quote. but she defo doesnt state that there is 7 survivors as a fact
Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:19 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Khashoggi
Expert

Post Reply with quote
well spotted Smile *thumbs up*
Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:22 am View user's profile Send private message
AnJ4ever
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
woot woot
Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:22 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Khashoggi
Expert

Post Reply with quote
*high five*
Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:23 am View user's profile Send private message
DanXIO
Expert

Post Reply with quote
TiM_FeRNo wrote:

Anyway, I would cast my vote for Fisk since they don't really go into his character too much and he kind of dissappears after Saw 4. If the video game takes place after Saw 4, it could deal with Fisk getting involved in a trap set up by Hoffman in an atempt to bring Fisk in as an accomplice.

FISSSSSSSKKK!!
Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:59 am View user's profile Send private message
DanXIO
Expert

Post Reply with quote
Khashoggi wrote:
someone said that its about 2 months... which would explain why Hoffman's face seems to have healed! But if this is correct then it wasnt well made because I wouldnt have guessed that it was anything more than a few days! Only because nothing is said in the movie to make me think otherwise!

This NEEDS to be fixed on the DC.
Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
AnJ4ever
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
all in all, saw VII looked to me as quite a rushed movie. i know they spent longer filming due to the 3D cameras. but with the whole merging of saw 8, well i think there was too much going on in too little time.

i hope the directors cut fixes quite alot of this. and also, like the saw 2 DC, im expecting ( hoping to be precise ) that it will be around 2 hrs long
Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
DanXIO
Expert

Post Reply with quote
AnJ4ever wrote:
all in all, saw VII looked to me as quite a rushed movie. i know they spent longer filming due to the 3D cameras. but with the whole merging of saw 8, well i think there was too much going on in too little time.

How could SAW3D even be 2 movies worth of story?
Were they jus' gonna have Dr.Gordon, Jill and Hoffman??
Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » SAW 3D - THE 7TH "SAW" MOVIE
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: