OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - coincidence?
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
coincidence?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World View previous topic
View next topic
coincidence?
TYPHOID
Regular

Post coincidence? Reply with quote
As I am swapping back and forth between Saw 3 and Saw 4 I notice something . Now I'm not sure if it means anything or not but here goes.

Amanda and Rigg die at the same time.

Let me explain.

Rigg,s test starts at 11:15 p.m. We know this because we see the time on his clock when he reaches for the phone. He enters the room with the "lady" and the game begins. 89 min 59 sec. later he is shot by Eric. This would make the time 12:45 a.m.

If you look closely at Amanda's watch as she is lying on the floor (Saw 3) with blood gushing from her neck the time is now 12:45.

Coincidence?
Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
sapphiretide346
Veteran

Post Reply with quote
that is very interesting, especially since it does zoom in on her watch a little, do you have a screen shot??
Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:03 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TYPHOID
Regular

Post Reply with quote
No, But I will try to get one.
Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:07 am View user's profile Send private message
SAW IN CHINA

Post Reply with quote
I'm afraid it's hard to see the time on her watch.But yeah,I believe it's nearly 12:45.

And,I think you should say "Amanda and Matthuws died at the same time",not Rigg.
Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:14 am
TYPHOID
Regular

Post Reply with quote
i believe you are correct
Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:14 am View user's profile Send private message
groovysawgirl

Post Re: coincidence? Reply with quote
TYPHOID wrote:
As I am swapping back and forth between Saw 3 and Saw 4 I notice something . Now I'm not sure if it means anything or not but here goes.

Amanda and Rigg die at the same time.

Let me explain.

Rigg,s test starts at 11:15 p.m. We know this because we see the time on his clock when he reaches for the phone. He enters the room with the "lady" and the game begins. 89 min 59 sec. later he is shot by Eric. This would make the time 12:45 a.m.

If you look closely at Amanda's watch as she is lying on the floor (Saw 3) with blood gushing from her neck the time is now 12:45.

Coincidence?

wow thats a really great observation lol now u got me thinkin!
Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
Amanda360
Expert

Post Reply with quote
I did not notice this at first but it is very interesting!! It's actually got me wondering now.
Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
george_sawexpert
Veteran

Post Reply with quote
its much like dr. gordon and eric matthews, we didnt see them die, but we didnt see them escape either, i think this could quite possibly lead to a large debate
Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:52 am View user's profile Send private message
Sin
Expert

Post Reply with quote
Adam Alberts wrote:
You are right about that calculation, but Amanda's watch cannot be taken seriously since earlier in the film, it had a time on it that was more than a few hours off, and the game was supposed to be within 2 hours. This made the time on her watch a non-factor.

Plus, I'm not convinced that Rigg is dead yet....he got shot in the side, and that's all. We didn't see him die, and he didn't get shot in an artery. If that was their way of showing us that Rigg is dead, then it was very poor.

That's not all, I think you need to watch the movie again. He is clearly holding his chest when he is laying on the ground, and with the amount of blood-loss in the few seconds between him getting shot and him hitting the floor, he would had to have been shot in an artery or vein. Even if he did get shot in the side, the gun was a .44, it could have gone clean though one side and out the other, which would destroy any organs in the path.
Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:39 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sin
Expert

Post Reply with quote
Adam Alberts wrote:
Sin wrote:
Adam Alberts wrote:
You are right about that calculation, but Amanda's watch cannot be taken seriously since earlier in the film, it had a time on it that was more than a few hours off, and the game was supposed to be within 2 hours. This made the time on her watch a non-factor.

Plus, I'm not convinced that Rigg is dead yet....he got shot in the side, and that's all. We didn't see him die, and he didn't get shot in an artery. If that was their way of showing us that Rigg is dead, then it was very poor.

That's not all, I think you need to watch the movie again. He is clearly holding his chest when he is laying on the ground, and with the amount of blood-loss in the few seconds between him getting shot and him hitting the floor, he would had to have been shot in an artery or vein. Even if he did get shot in the side, the gun was a .44, it could have gone clean though one side and out the other, which would destroy any organs in the path.

People in the world of SAW aren't dead until we see a dead corpse. End of story, thanks for playing.

I wasn't saying Rigg was dead. I was saying that you were wrong.
Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:49 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
george_sawexpert
Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Adam Alberts wrote:
george_sawexpert wrote:
its much like dr. gordon and eric matthews, we didnt see them die, but we didnt see them escape either, i think this could quite possibly lead to a large debate

We did see Eric die, in brutal fashion.

what i meant was, at the end of saw 3
Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
Pr10r_23
Veteran

Post Reply with quote
I don't know why a lot of people say Rigg is dead, I will believe it when I see a body!
Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
HouseNHauntedHil
Elite Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Pr10r_23 wrote:
I don't know why a lot of people say Rigg is dead, I will believe it when I see a body!

Rigg is dead, face it, plus the tape at the end of the Saw 4 autopsy said that Hoffman was the last man untouched.
Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
Amanda360
Expert

Post Reply with quote
As much as I like Rigg, I too believe that he's dead.
Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
TwistedSawFan
Elite Veteran

Post Reply with quote
ilovesaw wrote:
Amanda360 wrote:
As much as I like Rigg, I too believe that he's dead.

same here...

yes hes either dead or still dying depends where the movie starts
Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: