OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - Old Question, New Person Asking!
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Old Question, New Person Asking!

Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » SAW Props, Wardrobe, and Autographs View previous topic
View next topic
Old Question, New Person Asking!
Alli
Veteran

Post Old Question, New Person Asking! Reply with quote
Someone way down the line there asked about the details of membership to the SAW fan club. No one answered his question, so I'm copying it over:

Quote:
hey can u help me out with the membership thing? just give some details? like do u have access to different saw items? and if so what kind of stuff i there? also do u have access to other forum sections? and finalyl do you pay the $160 (i think) every year? and if so do you get all that other stuff that ocmes with it every year you get the mebership...

Some of these questions I can answer on my own - I'm more interested in the last two questions this person asked. I can hazard guesses, but I don't want to hazard a guess and be wrong.

Thanks for your patience!
Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Vecto

Post Re: Old Question, New Person Asking! Reply with quote
Alli wrote:
Someone way down the line there asked about the details of membership to the SAW fan club. No one answered his question, so I'm copying it over:

Quote:
hey can u help me out with the membership thing? just give some details? like do u have access to different saw items? and if so what kind of stuff i there? also do u have access to other forum sections? and finalyl do you pay the $160 (i think) every year? and if so do you get all that other stuff that ocmes with it every year you get the mebership...

Some of these questions I can answer on my own - I'm more interested in the last two questions this person asked. I can hazard guesses, but I don't want to hazard a guess and be wrong.

Sorry, I really don't know about that, I don't know how all this work so I won't take a guess too and maybe be wrong Razz
Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:22 am
Luxor
Veteran

Post Reply with quote
I have no clue. Sorry.
Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BlackOut0189
Expert

Post Re: Old Question, New Person Asking! Reply with quote
Alli wrote:

Quote:

Welcome to the boards, new guy, I love your avatar.
Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:31 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » SAW Props, Wardrobe, and Autographs
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: