OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - has anyone here seen DLBs Repo
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
has anyone here seen DLBs Repo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » The Brains Behind the SAW Movies View previous topic
View next topic
has anyone here seen DLBs Repo
Vecto

Post Reply with quote
You HAVE TO watch it on s straight. This movie is an experience !!!! You have the enter in the mood of the movie to appreciate it, so restart it from the beginning, wait a cloudy and shady night and, when you're alone, play it on your old scrappy TV for making it even for gruesome and scary Razz Smile
Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:29 am
ianforcer

Post Reply with quote
Yeah, sounds like a plan Vecto. I'll try and make the time this weekend to watch it straight through. Looking forward to it Smile
Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:15 pm
Vecto

Post Reply with quote
ianforcer wrote:
Yeah, sounds like a plan Vecto. I'll try and make the time this weekend to watch it straight through. Looking forward to it Smile

Perfect. With all the sound on top !! And no popcorn.. You could miss some parts by eating them and not hearing a word. It IS an experience. A bit like Saw.
Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:55 pm
the thing
Expert

Post Reply with quote
i just finished watching it. it was amazing!! i'm definitely repo fanboy now Mr. Green

the music and plot was great. the acting was too. hell, even paris hilton was good.

i highly highly HIGHLY recommend this movie. it's waaaay better than saw V could ever hope to be.
Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
Vecto

Post Reply with quote
the thing wrote:
i just finished watching it. it was amazing!! i'm definitely repo fanboy now Mr. Green

the music and plot was great. the acting was too. hell, even paris hilton was good.

i highly highly HIGHLY recommend this movie. it's waaaay better than saw V could ever hope to be.

I agree it was very good, and yes maybe better than Saw V overall, but if they can do a Repo V better than Saw V it's another story Razz But yeah, even Paris Hilton was okay, I found it amazing, the songs are very awesome. It feels Saw a bit, another story completely yeah, but there was a twist, it is gore and has its own messages to understand afterwards.... Excellent movie.
Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:43 am
Kdizzle44

Post Reply with quote
It was definately a different kind of movie (!!) haha

Has anyone here seen Sweeney Todd? Well i definately preferred this movie a bit more over Sweeney. I'm not BIG into musicals or anything, but it definately had the 'saw feel' to it in my opinion.

Paris Hilton wasn't bad in it, but I felt her part was perfect for her (haha).

Let's see if anyone knows this...

One of the main villains in a 'House of a 1000 corpses' and 'Devil's Rejects' was in this film as well..... And it wasn't a small role FYI. Which character did he play in Repo?

Anybody know? Twisted Evil
Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:00 pm
Jigsy

Post Reply with quote
Kdizzle44 wrote:

Has anyone here seen Sweeney Todd? Well i definately preferred this movie a bit more over Sweeney. I'm not BIG into musicals or anything, but it definately had the 'saw feel' to it in my opinion.

One of the main villains in a 'House of a 1000 corpses' and 'Devil's Rejects' was in this film as well..... And it wasn't a small role FYI. Which character did he play in Repo?

Oh yeah!! Bill Mosely!! lol
Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:26 pm
Vecto

Post Reply with quote
Kdizzle44 wrote:

I loved Sweeney Todd !!!!! It was so good, and the actors were so good so I love dit Smile
Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:32 pm
Kdizzle44

Post Reply with quote
Bill Mosley is correct! lol I didn't recognize him at all because of the short hair haha Definately didn't seem as scary as when he looked in the House of 1000 Corpses lol
Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:00 am
Kdizzle44

Post Reply with quote
It's a very unique film, I'll give it that lol
Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:38 am
Jigsawrocks!

Post Reply with quote
I watched Repo and thought that it was AWESOME!!! It has such a great story and I love all of the songs in it also. I've downloaded some onto my MP3. But, yes, very good and very unique.
Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:53 pm
The Fallen
Expert

Post Reply with quote
I loved it in the end! At first, I wasn't sure about it but it definitely grew on me and was like nothing I've seen before. Like a gothic Rocky Horror Show I'd say - but less camp! Razz
Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
fenambo
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
I LOVE Repo! The soundtrack is amazing! Repo Man is easily my favorite character. It sucked how Nathan never learns the truth behind Marni's death. That's what disappointing me. Oh well, maybe in the next movie. They have profiles for the characters on myspace.com You can get all of the links from the Repo! site repo-opera.com. I also reccommend going to littleglassvial.com. It's also an official Repo! site where you can ask Luigi questions on there. Not to mention win free stuff. It's an awesome site. ^_^
Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » The Brains Behind the SAW Movies
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: