OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - Big Question
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Big Question

Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World View previous topic
View next topic
Big Question
Gordon Mystery
Regular

Post Big Question Reply with quote
Hoffman is jigsaw's accomplice right? SO if hoffman planted eviddence for jigsaw for killing seth baxter, his sisters murederer, and then jigsaw caught him and they became accoplices, then when we see in saw 5 hoffman and jigsaw catching Paul, and in saw 1 we know that Paul was the first victim (besides Cecil, but he was never found and considered a jigsaw victim, at least not before Paul) then how can hoffman incriminate jigsaw before anyone ever knew about him? If im wrong correct me, but in the storyline Paul died after Seth, so if Paul was the first victim then, i dont know if this was a producers mistake or im wrong, so pls tell me because ive been thinking of this for a few days.
Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
tdaigle23

Post Reply with quote
my guess is maybe hoffman was one of the dectectives that knew of amanda's game and he used the tape from amanda's game because he had access to the evidence. So we still dont know what time amanda's game occured in, but if it was after cecil's and before paul's game then hoffman knew about the jigsaw murders, and he knew how john worked, but still idk either. cause i think amanda's game was after paul's but it was never really clarified
Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
Mrs Kramer
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
The order of some of the games are a bit obscure (maybe intentionally?), but as discussed on a different thread, Hoffman's trap for Seth is extremely complicated compared to the early Jigsaw traps they showed.

Another continuity problem: In the early movies there is no mention of Seth Baxter's death, although they certainly knew about it because it's mentioned later and the Baxter tape is very important in Saw VII.
Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:54 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: