OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - Dr. Gordon: did he deserve the game?
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Dr. Gordon: did he deserve the game?

Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World View previous topic
View next topic
Dr. Gordon: did he deserve the game?

Did Dr. Gordon deserve to be punished for doing his job?
Yes, every last bit
100%
 100%  [ 32 ]
No, he's innocent
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 32

WhoIsJigsaw

Post Dr. Gordon: did he deserve the game? Reply with quote
I mean, he's just a Dr. doing his job. Was Jigsaw just angry that he was told by Gordon that he had cancer? I think that the good Dr. didn't deserve to cut his foot off, and be threatened that his family would die, just because he said "John, you have colon cancer."

What do you think?
Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
BlackWinterDay
Expert

Post Reply with quote
Did you see how he treated his family? Placing his work above all, yeah he deserved it. Plus almost having an affair?
Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:17 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Carnage
Regular

Post Reply with quote
Yeah, I agree with previous. Although he appeared to be all around nice, he was actually putting his family last.

He seemed to have learnt his lesson at the end, though.

On the other hand, I don't think Adam deserved this test.
Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
Letthegamebegin1390

Post What Reply with quote
you aren't mentioning is John made sure Hoffman led detective tapp to gordon by the penlight revealed in V. What saved their lives? Tapp! Jigsaw knew eventually that he had owned a house in order to spy on gordons house.He was watching the footage out of his obsession with DR.Gordon. When he saw bullets fly, not at Alison and Diana, but more practice by zep or Alison stealing the gun.(You listen to directors they used him because it was the first time he ever had power. You see him breathing heavily out of nerves.) Tapp raced over by the video footage. This confirms that they were never supposed to die even in the case of gordon not killing adam. Those were just incentives for Lawrence to appreciate his life. Jigsaw has "lied" before for the spirit of a certain game. Amandas in III for example.
Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
Letthegamebegin1390

Post Adam Reply with quote
Adam was someone who did little. He blamed everyone for everything. He never appreciated a good thing even if it was right in front of him. Symbolized by the key he made go down the drain. The reason it went down the drain was he was freaking out and looking around for someone to beat the crap out of, being calm. He was a voyeur, but never looked at himself. That key would have saved everyone. Zep would have gotten antidote.(I and others believe he could have gone to hospital for it. But he liked the power and decided to follow the rules for the antidote.)So basically the movie would have been 5 minutes hahaha At the same time, there were ways out all around that may not meet the eye right away.
Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
Letthegamebegin1390

Post * Reply with quote
Instead of being calm I meant to say.
Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
Regular

Post Reply with quote
I understand what you're saying,
But at the end I think he was a changed person and he didn't even get out.
I just think he did little compared to the suffering he got.(:

plus, if I was in a bath in the dark with my head underwater, I think i'd panic and move about too, which is what made the movie, really, if he was calm (which I think is unlikely for anyone) there wouldn't be a story as you said Razz
Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
Letthegamebegin1390

Post Reply with quote
Carnage wrote:
I understand what you're saying,
But at the end I think he was a changed person and he didn't even get out.
I just think he did little compared to the suffering he got.(:

plus, if I was in a bath in the dark with my head underwater, I think i'd panic and move about too, which is what made the movie, really, if he was calm (which I think is unlikely for anyone) there wouldn't be a story as you said Razz
Thats true. I agree Adam would be a different more calm and outgoing person. The quote that summed up adam was when he asked gordon (dont remember exact line but its "Do you see any scars? Thats what they do. They kidnap you and kill you, before you know you're kidneys are on ebay" It showed he is an immature person at that time that is a voyeur. Looks at everyone else but himself. I agree he changed. BUT who knows he may have been saved. In saw III it shows amanda suffocated him to end his suffering in her eyes but yet he was STILL alive! Maybe he would have eventually had a new game like DET.matthews did. Never know.
Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
Regular

Post Reply with quote
Yeah, I didn't really think about him being immature tbh, but when I think about it I see what you mean.

God I'd like to hope so, but unfortunetely I don't think they'd go as far as to think that as a plotline. You know, if they decided to continue the franchise more at some point. Good thought though I must say Very Happy
Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
looby

Post Re: Dr. Gordon: did he deserve the game? Reply with quote
WhoIsJigsaw wrote:
I mean, he's just a Dr. doing his job.

A doctors job doesn't involve shagging their colleagues =P
Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:51 am View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
Regular

Post Reply with quote
Quote:
A doctors job doesn't involve shagging their colleagues =P

hear, hear. Razz
Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
Mrs Kramer
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Letthegamebegin1390 wrote:

Thats true. I agree Adam would be a different more calm and outgoing person. The quote that summed up adam was when he asked gordon (dont remember exact line but its "Do you see any scars? Thats what they do. They kidnap you and kill you, before you know you're kidneys are on ebay" It showed he is an immature person at that time that is a voyeur. Looks at everyone else but himself. I agree he changed. BUT who knows he may have been saved. In saw III it shows amanda suffocated him to end his suffering in her eyes but yet he was STILL alive! Maybe he would have eventually had a new game like DET.matthews did. Never know.

Reading your comments with the Jigsaw avatar you use, I feel like I'm being lectured by John Kramer himself! (and I mean that in a good way; sounds like you really have a handle on the character!)
Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:50 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: