OFFICIALSAW.COM :: View topic - Jigsaw as a kid
OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index

RegisterSearchFAQLog in
Jigsaw as a kid
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World View previous topic
View next topic
Jigsaw as a kid
Mrs Kramer
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Sin wrote:
Let The Games Begin wrote:
when he got bullied the bullies ended up in traps...

He hadn't started his work yet. What he did was run them down with the tricycle, then beat them with a puppet.

That is was they meant when they said that the origin of the tricycle, and further Billy explanations would be in SAW V.

I believe the origin of the tricycle was said to be a tricycle made for Gideon. But maybe he had the tricycle for Gideon because he had one as a child. And he could have had a clown puppet (Billy is a creepy puppet, but as far as I am concerned, all clowns are creepy). So your theory about his childhood sounds plausible to me. Maybe he felt that bullies don't appreciate the lives of others (the way some people in his traps were).
Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:05 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Mrs Kramer
Extreme Veteran

Post Reply with quote
Billy's Laugh wrote:
I imagine Jigsaw and his parents going out to Burger King to eat. Jiggy doesn't get his toy in his kids meal and when the family leaves the camera pans over and you see The King in a death trap with a timer ticking down.

I know I'd watch! But what kind of trap do you suggest?

Billy's Laugh, I have seen your icon a lot, and I literally laugh out loud every time I see it!
Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:07 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Mrs Kramer
Extreme Veteran

Post Re: Jigsaw as A KID!! :)))) Reply with quote
sawlover8695 wrote:
I think that Jigsaw was probably a very good student interested in science and math. I would imagine that he was kind. I also think he probably focused on other peoples problems sometimes attempting to mediate certain issues.[/b]

I bet he studied psychology in college. But can't figure out why William, in Saw VI, said that John was a study of human nature because he was a civil engineer. My dad is an engineer and human nature has nothing to do with it. It's math and science, in some cases creativity is involved [dad was an aeronautical engineer with NASA for nearly thirty years; his job involved crunching number related to payload analysis].

I wonder if John also studied philosophy either in college or reading on his own?
Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:13 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    OFFICIALSAW.COM Forum Index » Jigsaw's World
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: